Starting finasteride Tomorrow...wish Me Luck

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To offer you both some encouragement I’ll have reached 22months on 1mg daily on Wednesday: had excellent sex on Friday evening; no b**ch tits; body fat still low; and best of all my hair loss has not only stopped but is slowly reversing.

Unfortunately it seems finasteride stops giving regrowth on its own at the two year mark.... I’ll be considering adding duta at this point

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good deal buddy, glad to hear
it was fun while it lasted, but yesterday my first side has arrived, which is extremely weird and super rare - dry throat, discomfort around your adams apple and vocal cords and thus desre to 'clean ur voice' every 5 minutes

now its game over, because what else is there except for things stronger than finasteride, probably will try to ride it out for next several days, but ts absolutely fucked up

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
it was fun while it lasted, but yesterday my first side has arrived, which is extremely weird and super rare - dry throat, discomfort around your adams apple and vocal cords and thus desre to 'clean ur voice' every 5 minutes

now its game over, because what else is there except for things stronger than finasteride, probably will try to ride it out for next several days, but ts absolutely fucked up
I remember the days when I Attributed every small discomfort to a finasteride side, you need to chill mate

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember the days when I Attributed every small discomfort to a finasteride side, you need to chill mate
yeh, im gona chill for next several days, see how it goes, but even on same forum and on reddit people wrote about having exactly same symptoms. its not even nocebo, cuz if anything i was focused more on my dick situation and nipples.

whenwillirecedeyouagain

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first few months are the hardest, the best thing to do is as soon as you take your pill just erase it from your memories that you’ve even taken it.
If you get real sides, you’ll know about it.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Lmaooo “discomfort round your Adam’s apple” .... let me guess, you wanted to f*** your brother too after a week on finasteride?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wNfkiM.gif

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Erase it from your head? You’s people are f*****g idiots absolutely playing with fire just look at my posts and what sides I got from 1/6th of a pill.

Literally, no one cares about what side effects you got. It's not the same situation for everyone, the planets just are not aligned for you.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha we
Don’t try to “ride” it out that’s a horrible mistake. Get off finasteride ASAP or risk PFS.
breh, its either this or hair. hair is life, man. going bald is death sentence at my age with my skull, so will have to ride it out for now.