Started To Avoid Mirrors Recently For My Own Mental Good

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
going through videos on the network and I find one where I walk past, only a few months old.
it was like watching a beheading video, you end up watching it multiple times out of sheer horror and to wonder if it is actually real or not

"how the hell do I look like that?"
then your mind is put at ease somewhat when you think "it must just be the camera and the lighting and the angle, i don't look like that in real life"

but then you look at all the other people in the video and they all look identical to real life, so it must be how you really look

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. I had a particularly bad one this past summer where I was around other people my age (college aged) and there was a picture from the side of everyone. I couldn't believe how ugly I was, my heart sank when I saw it. My skin looked dead, my balding was so much worse than I ever thought, I had no jawline, and then I went through the exact thought process you did. My hair was all dry and dead looking and you could see through it. I looked old and dead as f***.

"I CANT look like that, it has to just be a weird picture of me. But everyone else looks exactly like I see them in real life..."

The mind has an incredible ability to cope with this stuff. I could be totally logical about it all, but I could not bring myself to believe I was really as ugly as that picture showed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I moved all my crypto to a darknet and buy drugs with bitcoins... It's illegal here but fun after all since drugdealers hide drugs in different parts of city and even in a forest. I hope I will never be a part of police ambush, lol, it would be very unfortunate

I removed a bulb from the bathroom so I don't see my face and balding much

I don't hit HairLossTalk.com as before also