Started RU today.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, just wanted to report that I started RU today.

I had it custom synthesized by some PhD students at my university to ensure that what i'm getting is the real deal. Came with NMR results, HPLC and MSDS forms.

I dissolved 100mg in 5ml of minoxidil, and applied 1ml to each of my temples (2ml total; put the rest in the fridge).
I plan to up my dose in a week or so, starting low simply to asses tolerability.

My plan goal is to stop finasteride all together, and just stick with RU + PGE2 + Bimatoprot + minoxidil and dermarolling.

I took some before pictures, and at around the 3 month mark ill post them in comparison to newer photos at that time.

I hate the idea of inhibiting serum DHT, and I've been on finasteride for 3 years already. If there are more viable options that can be applied topically then I'm more than willing to make the switch.

As I mentioned, today was my first application and I didn't experience any of that "eye burning/red eyes" people talk about, no sides to report, except a little [mild] excitement. I have not taken finasteride for the last few days and that male pattern baldness itch hasn't returned yet so my fingers are crossed.

I'll report back soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep focusing on my left temple to catch the itch/burning feeling and even when i'm motionless I can't, I feel relieved.

shookwun

Reaction score
Minioxidil doesn't have a high enuff alch content to break the particles down.

Is ur ru solution floating in the minioxidil? I heard people buying ever clear to mix into the solution

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On first glance the RU does not appear to dissolve very well in the minoxidil, but after I leave it alone for a few hours most seems to dissolve. Once my stemoxydine comes in I plan to switch over, as I've heard the alcohol concentration in it is higher, making it a more effective vehicle

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend to use Minoxidil and RU58841 separately since mixing the two of them together doesn't dissolve very well in most cases it seems like. Mixing RU58841 into Neogenic's Stemoxydine works perfectly fine and I do so on a daily basis.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix mine with loreal serioxyl. I dont know what this eye thing is but im over a year using it now and didnt get it.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
sent you a pm
On first glance the RU does not appear to dissolve very well in the minoxidil, but after I leave it alone for a few hours most seems to dissolve. Once my stemoxydine comes in I plan to switch over, as I've heard the alcohol concentration in it is higher, making it a more effective vehicle

eastham1

Reaction score
So I can mix ru with minoxidil. That cool. Which brand minoxidil should I use? And how much ru per day?

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck with ru! any results/sides yet? keep us posted. Hoping to get RU soon as well, GBs taking a while.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Why'd u stop finasteride? Did u get sides and how did your hair do, especially on the aromatase inhibitor

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix mine with loreal serioxyl. I dont know what this eye thing is but im over a year using it now and didnt get it.

Are you still using ru with stemoxydine? I am about to start it. What about Cb-03-01? What are you mixing that with?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I add about 3.6g RU to one bottle of Kirkland minoxidil mixes perfectly then throw a few Fincar tabs and finish off adding 5 essential oils - all mix perfectly.