Started lazertheraphy

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Im currenty in my second month of using the lasercomb
(stopped my minoxuse due to some sides).
The only thing thats bothering me is the lexington forum.
When you take a look there are many posts that are pending, they propably have to aprove them.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
When you take a look there are many posts that are pending, they propably have to aprove them.

Yip, I posted there twice. One post never made it. I tried to give honest results after about three months of use and said something about a shed from the lasercomb and thats probably why they cut it. Their website sucks, the only posts that make it are the ones where people claim their hair is coming back after 3 mths of use. What a bunch of sh*t.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
Iv'e never heard of this so called LASERBOMB. It sounds very dangerous. Does it nuke DHT.

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Bob_Marley said:
Iv'e never heard of this so called LASERBOMB. It sounds very dangerous. Does it nuke DHT.

This product will blow you away once you try it.

Four days and my message is still pending along with a bunch of other messages.
Still its not a bad idea, you dont have to deal with bastards like KEN selling there sh*t to people, they would never get approved...

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok in my 5th week of lazerbombing my head,
Also been on 1/6 of Indian finasteride for about 16months and tricomin 1*day-
Ive shed some since Ive started the bomb, atleast It seams that way but then ofcourse my mind could be playing tricks on me.
Does anybody know how long it takes before the shedded hair regrows?

PearlJam

Reaction score
I have wavey hair and that thing used to make my hair frizz to f***. I used it for 5 months and it didnt really do anything...

I've never heard anyone with positive results from the lasercomb, and I dont trust using low light radiation on my scalp... brain tumours anyone?