Started Fina Yesterday And Stopping Today

SSpaceman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aight i'm a 21yo diffuse thinner for like 4 years i had a hair full of hair but sadly i lost 80% of it .... i tried minoxidil 5% for 6months n nothing new to notice so i decided to switch to 2% and add finasteride . so before starting i was very sexually actif (everyday) but just after 1 pill i noticed that my penis is dead i lost interest and even my penis isnt hard as is used to be ....
btw, like 40% of my hair is grey and i read early today that grey hairs at early age + hairloss are signs of thyroid disorder. so i decided to stop fina right away after just popping two pills and take T3 and T4 test and see ...
What do y'all think is it the right decision ?? (sorry my english is so shii..)

SSpaceman

My Regimen
Reaction score
if the tests are negative i guess i'm not gonna risk and use fina because of the sides maybe i'll buzz it. there is plenty of things in life which are more important than hair so i'll accept that fact and move on i'm a positive person i passed through a very depressive years and fighted this hairloss for so long ... i accepted my grey hair after dying it for 2years so i think i can accept myself bald maybe hhhh this things makes me even more stronger and switch my focus to the important side of my life and not staying hours staring in the mirror

SSpaceman

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i have Hyperthyroidism i have alot of sings of it: grey hair, telogen effluvium, sweating hand plams, high libido and much more...
for now i'm gonna keep using minoxidil till i finish all of them blood test and hopefully fix the problem.
wish me a good luck and may god cure everyone.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i have Hyperthyroidism i have alot of sings of it: grey hair, telogen effluvium, sweating hand plams, high libido and much more...
for now i'm gonna keep using minoxidil till i finish all of them blood test and hopefully fix the problem.
wish me a good luck and may god cure everyone.
Good luck man! Blood tests will confirm (or not) hyperthyroidism. I highly doubt God cares about hair loss. You either take the reins in your own hand and see where it gets you or embrace the new you.