Start With Propecia At 19yo? Baldness

ThomasxD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there,
I have 19y.o. and I do not have hair :( I´m Bald. My height is 5"4 (163cm). :´(
I would like to start with Propecia (finasterid) with minoxidil and dermaroller 1,5mm. It's a good combination?
I have a small height and I do not want to be hairless yet.
Now I have very bad hair... My father and others men in the family have good hair. I really don't get it.
Does Propecia Affect Muscles?
I exercise a lot and I need to know how much the propecia affect muscles and the body.
I wonder if I can still grow up in my age?
Thank you very much for answers!

ThomasxD

My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m Sorry, sending photo.
Last photo are the hair of my father.
My hairline has gone about 1 - 1,5cm. + -

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
  • 2.png
    2.png
    971.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 291
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
  • father.png
    father.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 298

Questions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, there’s kind of good news. You would be a great candidate for a hair transplant now. PLEASE, do not waste your time and money with a dermaroller and everything else trying to regrow hair back. Save up for a hair transplant (maybe your parents will even help you?) and get it over with so you can enjoy life fully and be confident again! I’m 18 and actually grew half an inch even though I was on finasteride, so that doesn’t change anything. Please, take my advice and see what you can do with getting a hair transplant. It’s advanced enough that you could definitely get one. Good luck, let me know what you think!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really bad luck. You diffused a lot for 19 years old guy. You need to jump on combo for sure finasteride+min+dermaroller+keto. One full year on this gear you will be in NW2.5

ThomasxD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant is very expensive for me.
How does finasteride affect muscle grow and body fat? Thx.

ThomasxD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it’s my father.
Amazing results bro!
Nothing side effects on muscle or body fat?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
The lower limit for starting finasteride is 18. Many people have started here at your age with no adverse effects.

You still have hair, and you've lost it recently. A hair transplant would be a disaster at the moment as your hair loss is still progressing. You need to see if you can stabilise your hairloss.

You have extremely aggressive hairloss. Nature wants you slick bald. You need to try finasteride and minoxidil or you'll regret it later in life when there's nothing left and your only options are a wig or pubehead via hair transplants

ThomasxD

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a chance that it would work on hairline? My hairline loss 1 - 1,5cm.
I start with finasteride and minoxidil next week. And RU58841 is good for hairline and temples?
Dermaroller 1,5mm use 2x - 3x for week? And minoxidil use 2x for a day or just in the evening?
And have anyone side effect from finasteride on muscle growth or body fat?