Start To Go Bald Or Being Paranoid?

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this, recently I've been more aware than ever about my hair and with my judgement I've started to thin and lose hair on my crown. I know I've got receded temples I've had that receded hair line since I was 16 and it's stayed the same since.

Recently I've got a buzz cut to see more in depth.

Am I being paranoid about the rest though.

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 361

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me you doesn't have male pattern baldness, but if you start see many hair in shower, comb your hair or on the pillow, can be the first stage of male pattern baldness.

But from your pics your looks thick.

Btw, I looked for your pics again and for me, your hairline it is thinning.

You catch this very early, so with finasteride and minoxidil you can reverse the thinning area.

Last edited:

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slightly thinning hairline and thinning on top. It is obvious in the photo taken from behind because from that angle your head should appear full given hair grows forward however you can still see it. Its minor so you are in a good position to start treatment.

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've recently found that's I've got a cyst on top of my head. Could that be cause of the minor thinning?

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what front of my hair looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 189

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice thick hair but doesny look good buzzed man. I think it looks good in that last pic ?

How old are you ? I had receeder since 16/17 till now (28) very slow loss and still looks okay when styled but i reckon in 5 years i will be in trouble :)

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice thick hair but doesny look good buzzed man. I think it looks good in that last pic ?

How old are you ? I had receeder since 16/17 till now (28) very slow loss and still looks okay when styled but i reckon in 5 years i will be in trouble :)

I'm 24 mate knocking on door to 25. Like I said I've had a receeded hair line for as long as I can remember 15/16 because that much crap I put in it and strained my hair as a teenager and since then it hasn't really gone further back maybe a touch but not drastically. Everyone I've asked about has said I've got thick hair. Even a dermatologist said I've got thick and good head of hair.

Recently I've become more conscious about it with founding out I've got a cyst on my head and had a few months of stress last year. If I'm honest I know I will be bald someday but if I can reach 35 maybe 40 with a decent amount of hair I will be happy!

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 24 mate knocking on door to 25. Like I said I've had a receeded hair line for as long as I can remember 15/16 because that much crap I put in it and strained my hair as a teenager and since then it hasn't really gone further back maybe a touch but not drastically. Everyone I've asked about has said I've got thick hair. Even a dermatologist said I've got thick and good head of hair.

Recently I've become more conscious about it with founding out I've got a cyst on my head and had a few months of stress last year. If I'm honest I know I will be bald someday but if I can reach 35 maybe 40 with a decent amount of hair I will be happy!

And regarding the buzz cut it was more curiosity on how I would look being close to bald. I regret it now lol but I was hoping I would have that head surgery to remove the cyst so I thought I'd shave it and save them the trouble.

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is after 2 weeks from getting buzz cut blade....

What I'm getting confused by is that I've shaved my head low and it looks like I've got bald patches but when it grows back I've got a full head of hair by looking at the first picks I put up earlier....

Attachments

• IMG_0884.JPG
    IMG_0884.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 160

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair can seem thinned when having a buzz cut. Specially if you have straight/fine hair. Because the hairs stand upright, even when it grows a little. Straight/fine fair has a tendacy to stay a little longer instead of going down, if you know what I mean. I also feel thin haired when Im shaved.

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair can seem thinned when having a buzz cut. Specially if you have straight/fine hair. Because the hairs stand upright, even when it grows a little. Straight/fine fair has a tendacy to stay a little longer instead of going down, if you know what I mean. I also feel thin haired when Im shaved.

Aye you just get taken back a bit when you think your going bald but I guess it doesn't help the viewing of it when you've got dark hair on a white scalp lol. Last few months it's been paranoid City in my head regarding my hair!

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I've been paranoid about my hair for a very long time. And to make matters worse, I have ALOT of white/grey hair. I'm 27.

Jack92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I've been paranoid about my hair for a very long time. And to make matters worse, I have ALOT of white/grey hair. I'm 27.

I've got a few grey hairs but you'd rather have grey hair than no hair right? Lol