Start Suffering Of Baldness At 24..need Help Plz

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening
I'm 24 years old and I started to notice that my hair begins to fall and baldness begins to appear little by little, hereditary side, yes already my father is bald but baldness began around the age of 47 and not early like me ... the same for other family members.
I'm still young and I'd like to find a cure for this problem as long as I'm young, I read somewhere on something called Minoxidil, but I do not know if it's effective or not, because I also have lack of hair or even holes in my beard and I do not know if it is related to my hair or minoxidil can do the trick for both.

I want to add some pictures but I cannot

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes already my father is bald but baldness began around the age of 47 and not early like me

honestly 24 is not early by any means. people are known to lose hair starting as early as just after puberty. also, there is a difference between thinning and balding (bald spots). thinning is the process which eventually leads to bald spots. i dont think u can bald overnight. just accept that u are genetically prone to it and seek a proven treatment method. and hope for the best that we will have affordable permanent solutions within the next few years

Tim Cleghorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening
I'm 24 years old and I started to notice that my hair begins to fall and baldness begins to appear little by little, hereditary side, yes already my father is bald but baldness began around the age of 47 and not early like me ... the same for other family members.
I'm still young and I'd like to find a cure for this problem as long as I'm young, I read somewhere on something called Minoxidil, but I do not know if it's effective or not, because I also have lack of hair or even holes in my beard and I do not know if it is related to my hair or minoxidil can do the trick for both.

I want to add some pictures but I cannot

Hey Buddy,

I feel your pain because I started losing my hair in my early 20's as well. It is a scary thought but everything is going to be ok. I got help with the bald company dot com . Check them out and see if they're for you.

Tim

tanglie1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can go to the hospital and consult a dermatologist.
Usually people use finasteride+minoxidil to combat hair loss. Dont worry, there is about 90% chance that you can keep what you have for many years.

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly 24 is not early by any means. people are known to lose hair starting as early as just after puberty. also, there is a difference between thinning and balding (bald spots). thinning is the process which eventually leads to bald spots. i dont think u can bald overnight. just accept that u are genetically prone to it and seek a proven treatment method. and hope for the best that we will have affordable permanent solutions within the next few years

Thanks for your reply...yes maybe is not early but in my case inside my family yes is early

You can go to the hospital and consult a dermatologist.
Usually people use finasteride+minoxidil to combat hair loss. Dont worry, there is about 90% chance that you can keep what you have for many years.
How to make difference between baldness and hairloss ? Because I think a suffer hairloss but i don't know if it is a real hairloss or the begining of balding...there is some pics

https://m.imgur.com/EUakPwj?r
https://m.imgur.com/RdO1XTg
ttps://i.imgur.com/FtwfjGh.jpg

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to make difference between baldness and hairloss ? Because I think a suffer hairloss but i don't know if it is a real hairloss or the begining of balding...there is some pics

https://m.imgur.com/EUakPwj?r
https://m.imgur.com/RdO1XTg
ttps://i.imgur.com/FtwfjGh.jpg

U appear to have thinning in the midscalp to vertex region. Probably time to start minoxidil and finasteride, combined with some dermastamping if u can get one. Your hairline looks pretty good though. Have u tried growing your hair out on top?

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
U appear to have thinning in the midscalp to vertex region. Probably time to start minoxidil and finasteride, combined with some dermastamping if u can get one. Your hairline looks pretty good though. Have u tried growing your hair out on top?

Do I need also finasteride and dermastamping ? Or can I use just only minoxidil ?

I used castor oil thats all...but no positive signs of change

tanglie1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I need also finasteride and dermastamping ? Or can I use just only minoxidil ?

Finasteride is very important. It is the most effective FDA approved medicine for hair loss. Dermastamping may also help, but there is much less evidence.
Castor oil alone is very likely not to work. Ask a dermatologist to make sure you can use finasteride+minoxidil.

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score

If u want to stop a problem, would u prefer to use the two best scientifically backed methods, or an anecdotal solution? Not saying that castor oil doesn't work, but if u want to do it go all out and use the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral, in that order). Dermastamping increases absorption of minoxidil and it doesn't cost much to get one, so I would definitely use it. Finasteride is king, minoxidil+dermastamping is queen and nizoral is jack. Castor oil is more of an unknown and I personally haven't used it but I wouldn't mind trying in conjunction to everything i'm currently using. Are u using it orally or topically? If u don't wanna use minoxidil u can replace it with castor oil+dermarolling+finasteride. The finasteride is important, as tanglie mentioned.

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is very important. It is the most effective FDA approved medicine for hair loss. Dermastamping may also help, but there is much less evidence.
Castor oil alone is very likely not to work. Ask a dermatologist to make sure you can use finasteride+minoxidil.

If u want to stop a problem, would u prefer to use the two best scientifically backed methods, or an anecdotal solution? Not saying that castor oil doesn't work, but if u want to do it go all out and use the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral, in that order). Dermastamping increases absorption of minoxidil and it doesn't cost much to get one, so I would definitely use it. Finasteride is king, minoxidil+dermastamping is queen and nizoral is jack. Castor oil is more of an unknown and I personally haven't used it but I wouldn't mind trying in conjunction to everything i'm currently using. Are u using it orally or topically? If u don't wanna use minoxidil u can replace it with castor oil+dermarolling+finasteride. The finasteride is important, as tanglie mentioned.

The minoxidil or and dermastampi'g is not a problem for me, the little problem is finasteride, especially when I read a lot of people suffering of side effects especially less libido and ED...this side hesitate me to go for finasteride....

tanglie1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
The minoxidil or and dermastampi'g is not a problem for me, the little problem is finasteride, especially when I read a lot of people suffering of side effects especially less libido and ED...this side hesitate me to go for finasteride....
Haha, I happen to be browsing this website now, so I can reply in a minute. There are people who experience ED after taking finasteride, but their side effect disappears after stopping the medication.
You may have read about people who experience permanent ED, but if read the research articles, you will discover that the incidence of permanent ED is too low to detect and calculate. Typically in a study with thousands of patients, no one experiences permanent side effect.

tanglie1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very likely that the cause of permanent side effect is not finasteride itself, but something else, like aging or nocebo effect, because the possibility is so low.
https://californiahairsurgeon.com/m...sfunction-ed-not-increased-users-finasteride/

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very likely that the cause of permanent side effect is not finasteride itself, but something else, like aging or nocebo effect, because the possibility is so low.
https://californiahairsurgeon.com/m...sfunction-ed-not-increased-users-finasteride/
Okay...but when you say "permanent side effects " do you talk about this sides after stopping the drug or even if still using the drug ? Because is NO PROBLEM for me if this sides appears during my treatment but temporarely..

tanglie1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay...but when you say "permanent side effects " do you talk about this sides after stopping the drug or even if still using the drug ? Because is NO PROBLEM for me if this sides appears during my treatment but temporarely..
I was talking about permanent sides after stopping the drug. There are rumors that they do exist, but judging from research data, the possibility is extremely low, if they really exist.
A few percentage of patients have sides. Some of them discontinue the medication so I think their sides are not going away after staying on the medication for some time. But dont worry too much about it because the percentage is low and you can recover by stopping finasteride.

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because DHT which is responsible for those things is also responsible for hair loss. It really comes down to what is more important to u. IME I felt I had less libido but it was probably because I consciously strove to jerk off once a week max. No ED, but had watery sperm though.

I also felt some tingles around my nipples, but it could be partially because I was at a higher bf% when I started taking it. Now I don't feel that sensation much, but I also take a lower dose on most days than the 1mg recommended. Am also ordering an AI to get rid of excess estrogen just in case I feel it coming up again.

Other than that, I would 100% take finasteride as my hair is too important to me. The pros outweigh the cons massively for me. U should at least give it a go. U can stop if the sides are too much for u to take, or u can taper down the dose and still reap some protective benefits from it.

Tyobes

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about permanent sides after stopping the drug. There are rumors that they do exist, but judging from research data, the possibility is extremely low, if they really exist.
A few percentage of patients have sides. Some of them discontinue the medication so I think their sides are not going away after staying on the medication for some time. But dont worry too much about it because the percentage is low and you can recover by stopping finasteride.

Because DHT which is responsible for those things is also responsible for hair loss. It really comes down to what is more important to u. IME I felt I had less libido but it was probably because I consciously strove to jerk off once a week max. No ED, but had watery sperm though.

I also felt some tingles around my nipples, but it could be partially because I was at a higher bf% when I started taking it. Now I don't feel that sensation much, but I also take a lower dose on most days than the 1mg recommended. Am also ordering an AI to get rid of excess estrogen just in case I feel it coming up again.

Other than that, I would 100% take finasteride as my hair is too important to me. The pros outweigh the cons massively for me. U should at least give it a go. U can stop if the sides are too much for u to take, or u can taper down the dose and still reap some protective benefits from it.

For me I think the two things are important, but now my hair is more important than my sexual health...
I read some people take zinc or multivitamines for hide the side effects...this is a good solution ? Or just a wasting of money ?

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me I think the two things are important, but now my hair is more important than my sexual health...
I read some people take zinc or multivitamines for hide the side effects...this is a good solution ? Or just a wasting of money ?
Then u have to give finasteride a try. It may not even give u much side effects if at all, everyone reacts differently.
I take zinc, and I also try to get as much AI through food as possible like eating loads of cruciferous veggies and white button mushrooms and dried parsley flakes. I doubt it helps that much, that's why I am getting letrozole soon. I intend to up my dose to 1mg at least of finasteride everyday. So I think non-drug AI's aren't potent enough to cause a measurable change in blood estrogen levels.