Spoke With Some Women, And Apparently Modern Hair Systems Are Ok

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Made a poll in a female-centered forum, asking what they thought about guys that wore hair pieces. I used some of those modern and impressive vids, where the dude goes from a 3/10 creep to a solid 8/10.

Now, I was completely prepared for "ewww, hair systems reek denial", but the overall feeling was that modern hair systems looked good, and wouldn't be any problem - some even encouraged it, if they really made you look that good again.

As it turns out, people still associate hair pieces with those stereotypical cheap rugs from 30-40-50 year back, but get extremely surprised by how good the modern are.

Sure, they're probably high maintenance, and there's always that anxiety about it coming loose in public...but I mean, they're cheaper than hair transplant, less intrusive, and if there's a cure / good treatment in the near horizon...why not?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but did they say they would actually date a guy in wearing piece?

If it's a decent rug there's a strong possibility that wouldn't know. Every time I slept with a girl post-transplant I was always lelling inside afterwards like "b**ch, YOU JUST SLEPT WITH A BALD GUY WITH A HAIR TRANSPLANT HAHAHAHAHA"

If it looked good and their friends wouldn't notice and point it out they wouldn't care less.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
If it's a decent rug there's a strong possibility that wouldn't know. Every time I slept with a girl post-transplant I was always lelling inside afterwards like "b**ch, YOU JUST SLEPT WITH A BALD GUY WITH A HAIR TRANSPLANT HAHAHAHAHA"

If it looked good and their friends wouldn't notice and point it out they wouldn't care less.

Did you wear a hair piece and sleep with girls?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you wear a hair piece and sleep with girls?

No never, but from what I've seen a decent piece well selected and tailored to your needs will be more natural and of course dense than a transplant. There's a reason the majority of male celebrities opt for rugs over transplants. If a hair transplant can pass the test, you should be able to with a hairpiece.

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would feel a sense of dread whenever I go back to the clinic for my monthly checkup. I can't help but think they're all laughing at me behind my back.

Hair pieces need to reach the stage where they're low maintenance, keep for month without replacing, sturdy, don't itch etc for me to consider.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
If hair piece technology were to reach the stage where you could somehow keep it hidden from a live-in lover without anxiety, I would consider it an option

Unfortunately I don't see that as a possibility with what I know of them

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering yesterday if a hair system can be used though to lower your hairline. Even after my procedure, in pictures, you can see how high my hairline is and it looks very weird from a direct eye to eye shot. Its my WORST feature and very off putting honestly. I see these systems installed and they usually start right where your currect natural hairline is/would be and for me that wouldnt actually fix my main issue.
Can they be put on to cover more of the forehead area?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If hair piece technology were to reach the stage where you could somehow keep it hidden from a live-in lover without anxiety, I would consider it an option

Unfortunately I don't see that as a possibility with what I know of them
Honestly, that applies to toppik as well.
I tried. You can't hide and when she discovers you just laugh it off and throw the can away.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Sure you did bud.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Andre Agassi in “Open” tells that Brooke Shields never realized he had a rug.

I donno.
C96B2265-CF34-4B5A-9FA5-0858A3A619EF.jpeg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a girl saying a modern rug looks good, isn't the same as a girl saying she'd date a guy with a rug.

imagine having a wife or a girlfriend when you are wearing. you could never argue with her or tell her to do something, as she could just say "you are wearing a toupee" she would have your balls in a vice.

plus no matter how good it looks i'd always be so worried that she'd rather have the guy sat next to us with the NW1 straight black hair that she can run her fingers though and know it's real = better genetics.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
a girl saying a modern rug looks good, isn't the same as a girl saying she'd date a guy with a rug.
Well at least we are making progress here. I think as society becomes more aware of this disease toupees will be more acceptable.

imagine having a wife or a girlfriend when you are wearing. you could never argue with her or tell her to do something, as she could just say "you are wearing a toupee" she would have your balls in a vice.
I would never consider such girls for long term

plus no matter how good it looks i'd always be so worried that she'd rather have the guy sat next to us with the NW1 straight black hair that she can run her fingers though and know it's real = better genetics.

1- Hair isn't the only criteria for "good genetics".
2- I don't think baldness will be a problem for next generation, *HOPEFULLY*.
3- Also, she can very well run her fingers through toupee's hair.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe, but...

God damn it, I know he's watching over me from Polar Bear Asgard right now, looking down on me from on high with disappointment, "You've failed me, my son..." I hear on the wind, as I know I'm about to betray Fred's wisdom...

But honestly, I'd still go with the hair system if it ever got that point. I could sympathize more if the arguments against it weren't all "but people might find out!" rants.

I don't care that people know. I don't have issue telling people I take the drugs to fight it or any of that. So I'm not scared by that. While I'm well aware of the social ramifications of being bald, it's not that concept that bothers me as much as the fact that I just don't want to be bald — it's sheer vanity, really.

and while I know that women say sh*t about "confidence" and claim they find things like plastic surgery and sh*t a "turn off" when it comes to men; I know they wear fake nails, fake hair, fake faces, etc. and b**ch that they want a "real' man who is perfect in every way right from birth...I just don't believe it.

When you really get down to brass tacks, it's all about keeping up appearances. I think that if it ever comes down to it, more often than not, women aren't going to care if the Chad they're f*****g one day reveals to them that he had a nose job, takes steroids, takes finasteride and got a transplant and yes...even wears a piece.

As long as he's jacked, has a pretty-boy face, and is wearing that rug 90% of the time she sees him, and 100% of the time they're out together, I honestly don't think it's going to matter to a significant percentage of the population.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll get swarmed by stories both real and fictitious to discount my view, but I stand by it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Andre Agassi in “Open” tells that Brooke Shields never realized he had a rug.

I donno.View attachment 87982

actually if i recall correctly just before he banged her and confessed his little secret, she told him she was well aware he was wearer

it was a while since i read that book but im sure thats how it went down

he then took off his wig and went to town on the b**ch!!

woohoo

yeah baby

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had always been a sceptic about hair system. Always used to think that @Noah might be lying. But now I am a convert. It's sad but it's the only solution once you get to NW3.
If there come a cure, I might use it for temple hair loss and would continue to use piece. Because the look a piece can provide, probably won't be achieved by any cure in our lifetime. It can definitely add 2 points on look scale. To hell with what others think, I am doing this so that I don't have to watch a stranger in the mirrors anymore.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually if i recall correctly just before he banged her and confessed his little secret, she told him she was well aware he was wearer

it was a while since i read that book but im sure thats how it went down

he then took off his wig and went to town on the b**ch!!

woohoo

yeah baby

It was on the lines "I started shaving my head and five minutes later A stranger stood before me in the mirror and smiled, and I smiled back".
Since than He is one of those "shave it brah" guys. Even adviced nadal to shave his thinning hair when he was doing bad two years back.