spironolactone, Zix, Fluridil or Revivogen??

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
im going to add a topical dht inhibitor to my regimen (finasteride,nizoral,Cu peptides). But i am not sure which one to choose.

spironolactone-I have tied Dr. Lees spironolactone 2 years ago and it was kind of skunky..Has it changed since then?
And how effective would it be if i missed an application say 1 time per week?

Zix - is cheap and easy

Fluridil -I havent heard anyones personal feedback on fluridil..but it sounds promisimg.

Revivogen- sounds good havent read personal fed back either.

help me make this decision..ASAP!!!

thanks all

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i been on revivogen since last november. it halted my hairloss for 5 months. after those 5 months, i went through extreme shedding for 4 months, so i hope to get those hairs back. i will know by december/january time.
i'm sure as hell that it works, because before revivogen, i used to shed around 80 hairs a day, and i was using nothing either. 5 days into revivogen, those shedding stopped or slowed significantly. from april onwards, i shedded so much until the end of july. in all hairloss treatments, people usually go through an extreme shed period. i beleive i went through mine, now i'm just waiting for regrowth of those shed hairs and thickening of the velus hairs around my crown and temple areas.

hope this info helps.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't even put zix into the same category. You could also use that on the side if you want, I guess.

I'd go with fluridil but it's expensive.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
is spironolactone 5% cream ok at 1 application per day? will try to do it twice though

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so i just ordered dr lees 5% spironolactone cream and 2% lotion.
I will use the cream am and lotion pm. Will it be effective at 1 application per day (am), because girlfriend sleeps over and i dont want to put on the lotion before bed.

so this is my regimen:

.5 propecia daily
nizoral / t gel/ thicker hair shampoo alternating
American Crew Copper peptides
5% spironolactone cream am
2% spironolactone lotion pm
multi vitamin
biotin
l arginine 3 grams

fallout

Reaction score
The lotion is a really a liquid. The odor is less obvious than it was a few years ago. The 5% cream has a mild, inoffensive odor. I use both now. there's a tradeoff with ease of application and odor

Biostudent

Reaction score
results

Hey admin, i was interested in your results/ regimen

when u say total maintenance results, do u mean that u have some regrowth at all, or thickening of the hairs at least or is it just the EXACT same as it was 3 years ago (which is impressive nonetheless)? cus i have diffuse thinning Norwood 1.5 @ age 21, 1 year post minoxidil. Im very relucatant to try harsh chemicals as it will give me a very undesireable effect and make me worse off if i happen to quit for any reason.

In short, will spironolactone cause this same "dependancy" for my hair if i stop taking it, and make my balding worse than not taking it in the first place?

thanks for the help

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
so peolpe have been seeing positive results with spironolactone?? that is good news. how does my regimen look..listed above/\