spironolactone vs eucapil

zephyrprime

Reaction score
I was wondering which of these is better? Has anyone tried both? I'm getting side effects from finasteride after taking it for a few months so I gotta try something else with less side effects.

Machiavelli

Reaction score
Bump, same question

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
i think fluridil (eucapil) is far more effective - however it`s a good 20 quid more expensive per month (is it not?)

i don't recall reading any reports about spironolactone alone being extremely effective - people seem to think it helps with maintenance though, would love if some experienced users would chime in though, since i'm considering adding it to my big 4 regimen myself

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Yeah, eucapil is a lot more expensive. Plus the shipping is high if the buyer is not in Europe.

Does anyone know what the best place to buy eucapil is for a purchaser in the USA?

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but maybe you guys can answer:
-When will the so called cure be here? I have read that in 3 years it will be in Asia (Histogen) and 5 years it will be here. It is to my understanding that Histogen does not have a cure as I believe it will thicken the area, not completely fill it in. Meaning if you have about 25% of your original hair, you will end up with about 60% of your original hair AFTER histogen treatment. Well, what if you are slick bald or close to it? Then Histogen wouldnt help much would it. We need to know this as someone who is thinning may be able to hold off 3-5 years and wait for Histogen....or the thinning guy may shave it all off for next 5 years knowing Histogen is waiting for him. I don;t think this is clear and needs to be so many can plan accordingly! Sorry if this is unclear?

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but maybe you guys can answer:
-When will the so called cure be here? I have read that in 3 years it will be in Asia (Histogen) and 5 years it will be here. It is to my understanding that Histogen does not have a cure as I believe it will thicken the area, not completely fill it in. Meaning if you have about 25% of your original hair, you will end up with about 60% of your original hair AFTER histogen treatment. Well, what if you are slick bald or close to it? Then Histogen wouldnt help much would it. We need to know this as someone who is thinning may be able to hold off 3-5 years and wait for Histogen....or the thinning guy may shave it all off for next 5 years knowing Histogen is waiting for him. I don;t think this is clear and needs to be so many can plan accordingly! Sorry if this is unclear?

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Well, I ordered some eucapil and have been using it for a few weeks now. I'll let you guys know the results. I've stopped taking finasteride due to side effects and unfortunately, I can already notice the thinning.