spironolactone... smells good

bombscience

Reaction score
redbone said:
"X" to bad Fluiridil is not yet available. I don't think I would try something though that is only approved in the Czech republic. I mean if it was any good we would have it in UK and America.

If you want to I know you can get it go look up Funksters old posts he uses several unproven experimental DHT blockers. Check out Funksters Follicles.

PM me and i will send you a site that sells Fluridil to the US.

The Fluke

Reaction score
xXx said:
yea.. I can relate.. First day when I tried spironolactone.. I felt like vomitting.. Gradually got used to the smell.. But I think spironolactone is not a good choice as It makes u shed. In my case, I never had any shedding. Even when people said that I am loosing hair, I would pull my hair and show them that I dont shed.. But after starting spironolactone theres a little shedding.. I will give it 2 more months.. I gotta find a good topical DHT blocker

if you find one, please let me know, that's exactly what i'm looking for. when this spironolactone runs out, i WILL NOT be buying anymore. sh*t stinks.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
That stuff is 2 parts hair regrowth 3 parts ***. :x

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
It's pretty strange how half the people that come in contact with spironolactone think it stinks and the other half can't smell a thing.

I got my 2% spironolactone today from Dr Lee and I must say I can't smell anything. Problem is I don't know if every other person in the street will be able to!

the frog

Reaction score
It stinks like hell. I put it on and my girlfriend was like "did you smoke weed?". I was like "no" and she was like "something smells like the skunk!"

fuckin a

I either have to smell like skunk or grow boobs to have nice hair. Awesome!

viperfish

Reaction score
xXx said:
mates.. spironolactone that I ordered last time did stink a lot.. but I am saying that the new order that I got yesterday.. doesnt have that Kinda of smell.. u should check it out sometimes..

Give it some time my friend.

Sol_5

Reaction score
f***!!!

No wonder i can smell skunk all day!!!!!

Thought i was going mad!

sh*t, the problem is i stopped smokin it a year ago & since i started spironolactone i have wanted it soooo bad cause i can smell it all day!!! :freaked:

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use 2% spironolactone lotion and 5% spironolactone cream from Dr. Lee and don't smell a thing. That's not surprising, but my wife doesn't smell a thing either, and believe me, if there was an odor there, she would smell it, and I would hear about it.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
mvpsoft said:
I use 2% spironolactone lotion and 5% spironolactone cream from Dr. Lee and don't smell a thing. That's not surprising, but my wife doesn't smell a thing either, and believe me, if there was an odor there, she would smell it, and I would hear about it.

The mystery continues. Once says intolerable stink, the next says no smell at all.

I don't smell anything either.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairschmair said:
mvpsoft said:

The mystery continues. Once says intolerable stink, the next says no smell at all.

I don't smell anything either.

One man's pleasure is another man's poison.

I bought some expensive truffle scented olive oil the other week.

It smelt so bad, it made me angry.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The thing is, the spironolactone that I use is odorless. Neither I nor my wife smell anything at all.