spironolactone side effects?

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
I met with Dr. Bernstein today in Fort Lee, New Jersey. There was this open house thing going on there. I was amazed at how little the other guys there knew about hair transplantation and hair loss issues in general. Also, I was the only one there under the age of 30, aside from one guy who was 24 who had so much damn hair it looked like he was wearing a piece. But it turned out it was his own hair! This guy must have been insane to think he was losing.

Anyhow, Dr. Bernstein told me that if I'm still having side effects from Propecia 8 months after discontinuing, that topical spironolactone is a bad idea. Cripes, can't I get one f@cking break?!? Anyone agree with this? Dr. Lee says no, Dr. Bernstein says yes. I don't know who to believe anymore.

On top of this, I don't even know what the hell is going on with me anymore. How can I still be having these damn sexual side effects? There's no way this could be happening unless it's all in my head, but I'm pretty sure it's not in my head. When I jerk off, my erections are pathetic. Even when I'm asleep dreaming about sex, I'll wake up in the middle of the dream with a really soft erection. Could my mind be so powerful that it affects my erections even when I'm dreaming??? I'm at the end of my rope here guys. I don't know what's going on, and let me tell you, urologists are of no help whatsoever. They're even more clueless than me. Crap, I hate my life. :( :cry: :evil:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
when you find the sollution let me know, I have comprimised my manhood for my hair, propecia did me in good but I still take it anyways.
check into the L-arginine creams they turn a limp shlong solid no joke, expensive though.

Bono

Reaction score
maybe it's all in your head?

Reaction score
Bono, got to admit that U2 is one of my favorite bands.....entirely underrated. Saw them in Houston in 2001. Great show.

"Far Away....So Close."