spironolactone Once A Day Ok?

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Was wondering how effective spironolactone would be applying it only once a day compared to applying it twice a day. Reason I'm asking is I apply Tricomin in the morning and spironolactone at night but if I were to apply spironolactone in the morning before I go to work, then I don't know of a convenient time when I could apply Tricomin if I was busy all day. By the way here's what Dr. Lee says about applying spironolactone once a day.

>1) How much effectiveness is decreased when applying spironolactone only once
>daily? Is the difference in effectiveness significant?
>
"There is so much variation between patients in response to treatment that it not possible to set a per cent of greater success. However, many patients use it only once a day with success."

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm using mine twice a day. But this little *** bottle won't last more than 3 weeks that's for sure. I'm going to make my own f*** it.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm using mine twice a day. But this little *** bottle won't last more than 3 weeks that's for sure. I'm going to make my own f*** it.

A bottle lasts me over 4 weeks and I use it twice a day on my entire scalp. Either you're using too much or you have a huge head. :lol:

viceroy

Reaction score
George Costanza said:
A bottle lasts me over 4 weeks and I use it twice a day on my entire scalp. Either you're using too much or you have a huge head. :lol:

george -- i also use it twice a day on my entire scalp. i try to be careful and thrifty in my application, and i am having a VERY hard time making TWO BOTTLES last a single month!

what are we doing differently here?