Spinal decompression

mcdowel967

Reaction score
What is exactly a spinal decompression ?

of course i searched on Google and found quite a few good information about this..is it anyhow related to back pain.. cause sometimes i have very bad condition with back pain

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It probably just means using gravity or a weight on a pulley to take weight off your spine and maybe pull it apart a bit. Who knows how safe it is. Probably not bad in moderation.

I'm looking forward to disk replacement for my hunch back.

sorry late to this party.
Look up inversion tables or gravity boots.
I have a table and its nice. before my flood in my lower level I used it alot. Im trying to get back ino it.

In my particular situation I noticed I was no longer taller than my brother as I had always been. I work out a lot and have bad joints and a bad low back. Over time lifting wieghts and running puts pressure on these joints and back discs and pressed them flat or wears them down.

By hanging upside down you are supposedly pulling all your vertibrea and joints (kness mainly) back apart and giving those natural pads some releif and stretching.

I actually want to invest in gravity boots and start hanging with some wieghts. I would really like to stretch by back to my normal but above 5-10 again. Whether this is possible at this point is beyond me but heres hoping.