Spencers story

Status
Not open for further replies.

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 20 years old, norwood 1.5, thinning all over.

I noticed signs of hairloss at 16 but it didn't really become apparent until I turned 19, my hair had thinned all over awfully. So bad that I was forced into buzzing it weekly.

I started taking rogain 5% twice daily in February 2004, to be honest it didnt seem to help, in June 2004 I added American Crew folligen once daily, and in September 2004 I added finasteride 1mg daily to regimen. I've have been using Nizoral twice a week for a year.

In March 2005 my hair had neither inproved or gotten worse. I increased my American Crew folligen to two sprays daily. In the past two months I've seen vellus hairs start to grow, and a some hairs start to fill in where my hair had receded. Fingers crossed the vellus hairs will grow out.

I feel comfortable with myself now, I used to wear hates a lot when I was forced into buzzing it but I feel more confident now. I haven't buzzed my hair in over a month, something I wouldn't have had the balls to do before.

I'll try upload pictures.

By no means is my hair a full head of hair but its starting to get better, by the looks of things and if these vellus hairs push through, who knows?

Good luck.

Spence

Status
Not open for further replies.