Spencer Kobren - bald truth fraud

bearbear

Reaction score
numerous articles which indicate fraudulent activity
http://hairfraud.blogspot.com/2008/03/spencer-kobren-and-farrel-mannes-agenda.html
http://spencer-kobren.pissedconsumer.com/spencer-kobrin-bald-truth-fraud-20101015202814.html
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/a-c386659.html

also i noticed he's been interviewing gary hitzig a lot who he clearly described as a butcher in the past.
http://hairloss.iahrs.org/hair-transplant/bad-hair-transplant-need-guidance/

is there anyone who is working in our interest?

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that while Dr. Hitzig's surgical artistry might not be equal to the Shapiro clinic or Hasson & Wong. His experiments with Acell are noteworthy enough for Kobren to put his previous opinions aside, to help hair loss sufferers including himself. Just a thought.

freakout

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness

Does Spencer Kobren own

I posted a message on that site looking for someone who has a copy of the book "I Broke the Mystery of Male Pattern Baldness" then the next time I tried to log in I was banned forever without any reason given.

Would anyone know why I was banned?

StressedToTheBald

Reaction score
Its his website, that and the one with forum ! I was banned too !!! I haven't said a bad word in nearly 500 posts I've sent there ! I've only stated my personal opinions and because they didn't fit Spencer Kobren's greed and profit motives as well as his propecia promoters - who are marketing this hazardous drug... suddenly yesterday I saw I was banned.. no reason given whatsoever. His people do and promote false advertising there and he makes huge profits from hair transplants - only now I found out that IAHRS is actually his organization !!! It has nothing to do with surgeons beeing organized on their own - he made this organization so that surgeons have to pay him 10,000$ if they want to be marked as members and promoted on his websites...

Here is my response:

Spencer Kobren are fraud !!! Potential patients and advice seekers beware !!! This man uses his forum and radio to promote and profit from health dangerous drug called propecia, as well as advertising and gaining profits from hair transplant procedures. First time patients are falsely advised to use propecia - with a claim of how safe this drug is and how it works for everyone. This drug is dangerous and now officially reported as dangerous by professors, MDs, top 2 US studies - Boston and Washington, Dr. Traish and Dr. Irwig. FDA also says that risks of propecia are very serious. Merck's website is closed and lawsuits are on their way. Please beware of this website and forum. To protect his financial interests, this man Spencer Kobren uses heavy censorship on his forum and I personally was banned only for stating the truth about the dangers of propecia. Propecia promoters, most likely paid by Merck are the main members on his forum, they are welcome and even their personal insults towards other with different opinion are completely tolerated. Beware of this forum - They should be closed down for false advertising, censorship and promotion of hazardous substances. Spencer Kobren's forum The Bald Truth and his radio show Bald Truth are based on false advertising, lies and are profit only motivated. Customers beware ! Do not put Your health in danger by taking advice from Bald Truth Forum or Bald Truth Radio by Spencer Kobren. I am here to report and expose his fraud.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same as Tillman, both are worth each other.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Tillman, famous "Hair Transplant Mentor"

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When we have a hair transplant we choose Lorentzo, Couto, Erdogan or Umar. Simple. They are the top 4, they have been for a very very long time.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When we have a hair transplant we choose Lorentzo, Couto, Erdogan or Umar. Simple. They are the top 4, they have been for a very very long time.
Dr.Diep results are better than theirs.

Last edited: