speeding up vienous hair grow by waxing

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Normally on a balding head waxing the small weak hairs would speed up the loss but on the "big 4 min" , pro , nizoral , tric it doesn't sound like to bad an idea seeing how the hairs diameter is increased only upon new growth spur not while present .What do you guys think

G

Waxing would hurt like a b**ch, and you would look like Mr. Clean with that shiny dome. Just shave it off.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
vienous hairs waxing

I'm talking about the colorless hardly noticable hairs .Is it not a fact that hairs experience increased diameter when new hair is formed only then.Waxing those hairs would not be painfull .I'm thinking of trying this out on myvery tip front hair line that I've lossed several years ago but have very fine hairs there and let my regimen due its thing in double time .

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont think so. look at hairs that fall from your head. a lot of the time they arent the same diameter all the way along.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only problem is pulling out the folical. When women get their eyebrows waxed, sometimes all the eyebrow hair doesn't come back.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Point well made .Thanks , perhaps its a bad idea afterall . Oh well doesn't hurt to post ides .

KeVlaR

Reaction score
I might be wrong but from what I understand of waxing - deep roots will gradually become more shallow and hairs more fine as you do it more often. Hairs also dislodge from shaft more easily.

I don't see how this could help.

wombat

Reaction score
I would not do that, no way. It's well known that waxing hair on other parts of the body gradually leads to thinner and less hair growing back. Waxing little baby hairs that have just sprouted sounds like a bad idea to me!