Spectral.UHP Ultra High Purity 5% Minoxidil Solution for Hai

Curls

Reaction score
I've been using this for a month now, i like it so far! No irritation and dries fast, now if i only got some regrowth.. :)

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
How can it dry faster than Kirkland? the ingredients are exactly the same.

Curls

Reaction score
timbo said:

Are you sure? Maybe there's a difference in the amount of propylene glycol?

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly the kirkland stuff is DIRT cheap on ebay. You can get a years worth for under 40$ usd.

I like the kirkland, it dries fast and there is nothing to complain about.

I mean if you need some packaging that looks more like a racecar to make you feel good about your hairloss regimen then go for it!!

VROOM VROOOM!!!!!!!!

Curls

Reaction score
G k said:
I mean if you need some packaging that looks more like a racecar to make you feel good about your hairloss regimen then go for it!!

VROOM VROOOM!!!!!!!!

LOL! Actually, the Spectral is quite cheap too!

beaner

Reaction score
Cassin said:
timbo said:

are the percentages the same?

Yep they sure are. The picture that supposedly shows "actual customer results" are from a poster on this site who was also on finasteride.

grove12345

Reaction score
Well i know Spectral used to be good products.
But this stuff looks cheap. Cheaper than rogaine.

And it dried quicker without the mess?
Can users please keep us informed.

And ya that pic under the product is from this website from a guy who uses Rogaine or other minoxidil wayy before this product came out.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5%

Inactive Ingredients: ALCOHOL (30% V/V), PROPYLENE GLYCOL (50% V/V), PURIFIED WATER.

above is the ingredient list. isn't it the same as standard minoxidil :thumbdown2:

the pictures they used is from this site. IIRC, the patient is using generic propecia, nizoral and standard minoxidil @ 2ml once per day. can't remember clearly but more or less. but well, you can't say they are cheating since it the same ole minoxidil :whistle:

findmyhair

Reaction score
I have just seen SPECTRAL.UHP and yes it is slightly cheaper than kirkland less than $1 difference though for 3 months supply so basically the same price, I was looking for reviews and came across this thread. So thought id restart.

THe thread seems to lose its way about it, has anyone been using this product and is it better or just the same as kirkland?

Im gonna get kirkland this time cos i am down to like two days worth and i know it doesnt irritate my bonce but would be good to know fo r my next purchase

Thanks