Spectral F7?

ShaneA655

Reaction score
any people use this? I dont expect mayn answers as everytime i write something nobody says anything. Need to find a new forum

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
The forum is ok,if you dont receive answers,so nobody has used it. :hump:

eclipsegum

Reaction score
Have not used it, however, made this post a few days ago after looking into DS -- seems like a shady company so I would not base your purchase on the company's marketing.

So I ordered some of the DNC-N but have not received it yet, but since my order I tried to find more info on "Nanoxidil" and have not found anything.

-There is no patent filed for "Nanoxidil", if this was a new molecule why would they not patent it?

-As far as I can tell, Divine Skin and its subsidiaries do not have any patents at all, nor is there any patents for management

-The company is publicly traded OTC. Based on their filings they state "The Company does not engage in research and development as defined in ASC 730, 'Research and Development.' However, the Company does incur formulation costs that include salaries, materials and consultant fees. These costs are classified as product development and reported as part of selling and marketing expenses in the statements of operations."

According to Wiley's CPA review, research is "planned search or critical investigation aimed at discovery of new knowledge with hope that such knowledge will be useful in developing a new product or service or a new process or technique in bringing about a significant improvement to an existing product or process"

Development is "the translation of research findings or other knowledge into a plan or design for a new product or process or for a significant improvement to an existing product or process whether in-tended for sale or use."

According to the company website, DS Labroratories:
" Each DS Laboratories product is a genuine innovation and the result of a blank-slate approach to product development.

Completely ignoring market trends, we pursue only breakthrough technologies and create solutions that combine the latest clinical research. Therefore using a DS Laboratories product is to experience a complete rethinking of product function, unparalleled standards of quality, and a completely performance driven philosophy – it is really unlike anything else.

This effort has generated dozens of new technologies that have revolutionized various therapies and ultimately improved the quality of life for many of our customers. And even though we have modest resources compared to some of the world’s pharmaceutical giants, many of these multinationals have partnered with us to gain access to some of this innovation. Many often wonder how we do it, and really what gives DS Laboratories this venerable presence is the relentless pursuit of innovation with boundless passion."

Also, they state "We will rigorously test and verify all claims through double-blind clinical studies. If a compound or ingredient has not been verified through such means, then it will not be used in our products. DS Laboratories is one of the very few cosmetic companies that conducts its own in-house double-blind clinical testing with human volunteers."

So based on the Wiley accounting definition Divine Skin should have R&D costs; but they don't. So either the company's SEC filings are inaccurate or their website is just marketing BS.

Finally, I am no expert on FDA regulations, but if this was a new molecule wouldn't it have to go under FDA approval unless it is natural? The company does follow FDA regulation as it has higher than 5% minoxidil and finasteride formulas that it does not sell in the U.S.

TLDR;
-The company and its executives have no patents under their name
-The company's public filings state it does not have any expenditures that need to be classified as R&D
-There is no evidence of these double blind studies being performed
-A new molecule should need FDA approval

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Check out the main thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69121

I've been using it once a day in between my minoxidil applications for a month now and there isn't anything to report yet (as you'd probably expect). All I can say is it's much more pleasant to apply than any other topical I've used; there is no colour or smell, it absorbs REALLY fast and it doesn't effect the texture of your hair.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm using it atm but when my bottle runs out i don't intend to buy again. it costs too much and i doubt it does anything cause its too weak. i'm surprised DNC released it, cause it's probably going to be labeled as snake oil.

i doubt anyone has any results from it