spectral dnc?

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
hey i am a new member looking for help :D

i started using rogian foam 2 weeks ago i am still in the shedding phaze and still too early for results.. should i quit the foam and start with spectral dnc? since it has more active ingredients and claim to work all over the scalp and faster than foam?

and please take a look at my regime and tell me what you think?

thank u

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use both.. highly recommend it...

Foam for when you want your hair to look good.. DNC for the off times. (I.E. before bed or when you just wake up)

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am putting it over the foam jus wait a littlt while befor puttin on the dnc

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
otis said:

Don't apply it over the foam, it may effect absorption one way or another. Either you can end up with little and a wasted effort or too much can absorb and you will end up with side effects. If you want to use both, you can, one in the morning, the other at night.

vartex

Reaction score
Would that be more effective than just using DNC both in the morning and night instead of wasting time with the foam. Or do you still recommend using Rogaine at least once a day and then DNC another time.

And how long does the 2.4 ounce bottle last on average?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
depends on how much you use and what norwood your at.

Mine is lasting for about two months, but i only use about 5 sprays or so.

Your saw palmetto intake is so low it will have little effect.

160 is way below the recommended dosage. I just read four 80mg capsules a day for an adult, is the recommended dosage. This is the berry extract so that amounts to 3200mg of SP herb daily, thats just for prostate, and joint care.

Gota take atleast 1500mg of SP daily to get results from my experience.

Your vitamins need to be takin daily as well, 1 every 3 days isnt alot.

I would use the DNC and Foam as much as you want, but the Foam might cause shedding, wich will work against the DNC. Because the DNC is likely to not cause shedding. So it depends wich path you want to take.

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i use both.. highly recommend it...

Foam for when you want your hair to look good.. DNC for the off times. (I.E. before bed or when you just wake up)

ya i will consider using both of them .... but can you tell me about the proper way to do that..like when to use them and how.....and do you recommend nizoral even though i dont have a lot of dandruff?

by the way i read your story and i wanna congratulate you ...you are my hero :D

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnnySeville said:
otis said:

Don't apply it over the foam, it may effect absorption one way or another. Either you can end up with little and a wasted effort or too much can absorb and you will end up with side effects. If you want to use both, you can, one in the morning, the other at night.

ok is it true that dnc works better?

and please tell me guys what u think of my regime?

thanks man

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
Your saw palmetto intake is so low it will have little effect.

160 is way below the recommended dosage. I just read four 80mg capsules a day for an adult, is the recommended dosage. This is the berry extract so that amounts to 3200mg of SP herb daily, thats just for prostate, and joint care.

Gota take atleast 1500mg of SP daily to get results from my experience.

Your vitamins need to be takin daily as well, 1 every 3 days isnt alot.

i know that my intake of these stuff is low ...but i dont want to take alot of pills every day and end up with a kidney problem.....is there like a limit for how many pills a person can take?

and please if any one here has any comments of the shen min dht blocker , i would like to hear it

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
otis said:
saw palmetto hes been proven not to work

at least i am trying .... i preffer to lose my hair with trying , than loosing it without doing any thing

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
how many pills are you taking?

natural stuff wont really clog up your kidneys.

i heard shen min is very excellent.

atleast, take a 800mg or 80mg SP extract capsule daily,

you get 800mg SP instead of 160mg?

besides normal adult dosage daily is 3200mg sp or 4x80mg extract capsule.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
like i said before..

I apply DNC maybe 20 min before bed so it has time to dry. It leaves your hair feeling like you just caked some hairspray in.

I apply the foam after my hair dries with my daily shower.

I'm a 3rd shift worker so i go to bed at like 7-9am then wake up around 4-5pm.

Shower and leave for work around 7:20ish pm.

On my days off i miss an application or 2 because my schedule is a little different but I always remember the DNC before bed.

G

skyline, are you able to cover the WHOLE top of your scalp with just 5 sprays? I use 5 to cover the front half.

BARCA has asked if Spectral DNC is better. There's no way to quantify this since they were never tested but on paper it should be better. Though it is also more expensive. There's been people here who have had good results on foam.

If I were you, I'd just stay on the foam and judge your results in a year. This way you will have something else to look forward to (Spectral DNC) if you don't like how the foam performed after one year. If you're satisfied than you're better off anyways.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No i use a 1ml eyedropper i bought at Walgreen's for the DNC seeing i know I'm getting the correct amount and I can also drip it and spread it easier.

I do the whole top of my head.

The DNC instructions state 10-14 sprays for your head(i.e. try to get 1ml). I assume the 14 because some people don't get a full pump sometimes. I know i did it a few times and didn't thats why i switched to the eyedropper... I can part my hair and make sure I'm getting full scalp coverage.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
spectral DNC is SUPERB :)

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
FairTaxNow said:
skyline, are you able to cover the WHOLE top of your scalp with just 5 sprays? I use 5 to cover the front half.

BARCA has asked if Spectral DNC is better. There's no way to quantify this since they were never tested but on paper it should be better. Though it is also more expensive. There's been people here who have had good results on foam.

If I were you, I'd just stay on the foam and judge your results in a year. This way you will have something else to look forward to (Spectral DNC) if you don't like how the foam performed after one year. If you're satisfied than you're better off anyways.

ya dude, i am gonna stick with the foam, and i will see how it goes

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
guys do you think that i shoild replace nixion cleanser with revivogen?
is it a better dht blocker?

is it true that the internet is the only place i can get revivogen from?