spectral dnc?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nioxin doesn't block dht.. they even state it isn't for hairloss.

the most it does is clean your scalp and volumize your hair a little better.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I would definitely advise dropping the nioxin....there is no research clinical or studies to back it up and I still have yet to hear of one positive testimony that Nioxin has worked. I think switching nioxin with revivogen would definitely be worthwhile.

Fight_for_hair

Reaction score
So, how is it going now?

I've been using Spectral DNC for three months (together with Propecia - have never used anything before) now, and I'm worried about the results. I'm 31 and have been loosing hair - slowly - probably for 10 years or more. Haven't realized that I am loosing them until about 5-6 years ago. And it was only five months ago that I started getting bald in the middle of my head - and when it happened, I decided that it's time to do something (maybe too late, I know). Anyway, I am still in phase three or whatever it's called - and still have plenty of hair (though much of it IS gone, I used to have a lot), so maybe there's hope for me.

As I've written, I've been using Spectral DNC for three months (Propecia for four months) - but as far as I can see here, no one has good experience with Spectral DNC. Or am I mistaken? A lot of people have written something a couple years ago, but then they stopped. There were some stories about Spectral DNC helping in the beginning but not in the long run. So, tell me you stories now, please. How did it go for you? What do you think about Spectral DNC? Do you know better solutions? Thanks in advance for sharing!

Best regards,

Fight_For_Hair