Spectral DNC-S

justinstocks

Reaction score
hi all , just a quick update on this product - ive been using it for 3+ months now along with very weak minoxidil and spectral dnc-n . i only use it at night as its too greasy to use on short hair in the day , and use the other stuff during the day .

for me , this combination seems to be maintaining what i have and providing an amount of regrowth . im a diffuse thinner with a lot of loss on the crown and the temples . since i added dnc-n and dnc-s ive seen nice but limited growth mostly around the crown area - its best described as if you look in the mirror and tilt your head down i cant see two distinctive bald patches as i could before .

to be honest its not done anywhere near as much as i initially thought it would and its a pain to apply with the two bottles which block all the time so im gonna give it two more months then possibly ditch it ... on the plus side its thickened my hair up enough that im able to grow it longer which suits me a lot better than having it short !

ive also noticed - and some of you will hate me for saying this - more attention from the ladies ... sad but true !

please let me know what its doing for you guys , im saving up now for a transplant in 2015 because nothing else seems to work ....

thanks and good luck !

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update!

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it for about 2 months but have also added a few other things, including the progress from the dermaroller. I have recently noted a lot of longer/curly vellus hair around the temples but sometimes too much absorption makes me feel a little off...either that or the S5...