Spectral DNC new dropper!?

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I opened my box of spectral dnc today and found a new glass dropper inside but no instructions on how much i should use? any ideas because i would prefer using that as spray tends to get in the hair more.

Carl

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
Wow thats great they finally changed the dropper for a third time...hopefully they got it right this time! :lol:

For myself I would probably do three drops to each temple and 3 or 4 on my crown...twice a day of course

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Its about damn time! That sprayer was such a pain - always ruining my hair for the night. Unless you were completely bald would it be practicle. And in that case, you'd better hope that sh*t works!

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
And I'm about to email them and request that they change the shape of their Revita bottles. Seriously, its uncalled for.

It's bad enough for guests to see your hairloss products in the bathroom, so I put them in the medicine cabinet. But I leave my shampoo in the shower. And I have a clear shower curtain, so it doesn't matter if its an overnight female or just a guy friend using the can during the day.

This damn shampoo bottle would raise serious suspicions in anyone that is unfamiliar with it and sees it from more than a few feet away. What the hell is wrong with DS labs? Is this a symbol of how we're getting screwed b/c we pay so much for this stuff?

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
lol yes i had to laugh unpacking my first bottle the other day! looked like a large dildo! :eek:

I thought revita would of made the bottle shape the same as the box! i do like the cap though very easy to use.

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
I contacted DS Labs on this and here is what they came back with:

"Spectral DNC bottles are made of hard white plastic and some packs willcontain both appliers: the nozzle sprayer and the dropper. Whoever does notreceive the additional applier type with their package may request one bycontacting us at contact@dslaboratories.com. However, please be informedthat no version of Spectral DNC has been packed in glass bottles"

Sounds like you can email them and they will just mail you the dropper if you receive the bottle with a nozzle.

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
Received this note today:

Thank you for your email.

Your replacement Spectral DNC dropper will be sent to you today and you should receive it in a couple of days.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Have a great weekend!

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
Once last update, received the 'official' Spectral DNC dropper today. It works very well and has some measurements on it so you can monitor exactly how much of the solution you are applying.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Did any of you got good results with spectral DNC?

I ordered some last week.

Did you get better results than with rogaine?