Spectral Dnc N Waste Of Time And Money

Alex1978

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Decided to write a review here cause the whole situation pisses me off. From the beginning, sorry for my english, im not a native speaker.
I started to lose my hair 5 years ago. On the frontal area. Got very good reviews about Spectral DNC N from my friends and started to use it. It worked great for me at that time. Cant say that i was satisfied with its oily texture and smell but it returned me all my hair and it became even thicker than it was before my hairloss story. I used it for 3 years non stop.
Then because of some life changes, moving to another country, study and etc. I stopped using it. Had difficulties woth ordering it and maybe became too confident with my new hair that almost forgot how scary it is to feel that u r loosing it all.
After 1,5 years gap i started to shed hair again. Immediately purchased spectral dnc n again. They changed formula. It became less thick, more liquid, no bright yellow color anymore, different smell. Applied it for 6 month till now. And NO RESULT. To say that im shocked is to say nothing. I remember first time i used it it started to work after a month or two. Now nothing. Seems like they changed formula and it doesnt do anything anymore.
Now switching to regular plain cheap minoxidil and suggest u guys not to waste your time and money on spectral.