Spectral DNC/DNC-L/RS

grove12345

Reaction score
the newest batch is 070210 or something llike that.

but i think 050210 is just as good. I compared it to a previous batch and it was different and it soothed the scalp like the original batch. So it maybe good. But DS labs say 070210 is the newest one. So im trying to get my hands on that one.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
this stuff is very pricey !

SPECTRAL DNC-L contains Minoxidil 5% and AMINEXIL SP94

For 30 quid for 1 months supply!

This is from ebay/ london uk posting/listing

Theres also :

Spectral.UHP Ultra High Purity Minoxidil 5% 3 Months
Can be had for 26 quid 3 months supply....

sc871

Reaction score
Well I am new to all this, just bought and received my first bottle of anytype of minoxidil formula the serial number is 905021 and exp 06/12 on the bottle, got it thursday 11/11/10, however I have not used it yet.

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
Spectral DNC is more expensive, but I would suspect its better than standard generic Minoxidil due to the added ingredients and better delivery method.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
I used spectral DNC 2 times a day consistently for a good 8 months. did very little in terms of regrowth... and i still lost ground, so perhaps for me if anything it slowed my hairloss down a lot.

I'm using spironolactone and xandrox 5% minoxidil, while drinking ACV daily.... we'll see how this goes...

thing that bugs me about DS laboritories is infact what hoppi was saying about the design and how pretty it all is... seems like a nice big false smile.

Also, a lot of the links on their websites do not exist... i remember reading something like.. "to see results, click here" (or something like that) Click where? click where exactly... no link exists...

ALSO they don't respond to emails.... I sent an email once... it bounced back saying the recipients inbox was full.....

I know it's an expensive formula, but are they stupid? if long term use is required for mantenance in male pattern baldness... WHY sell it to us in a bloody glossy box, with a big instruction manual.... that's a lot of waste and unneccesary money spent on packaging. They should just sell the bottle on its own, hell it may even be cheaper... but that might be why the don't eh.

Fight_for_hair

Reaction score
How is it going now?

So, how is it going now?

I've been using Spectral DNC for three months (together with Propecia - have never used anything before) now, and I'm worried about the results. I'm 31 and have been loosing hair - slowly - probably for 10 years or more. Haven't realized that I am loosing them until about 5-6 years ago. And it was only five months ago that I started getting bald in the middle of my head - and when it happened, I decided that it's time to do something (maybe too late, I know). Anyway, I am still in phase three or whatever it's called - and still have plenty of hair (though much of it IS gone, I used to have a lot), so maybe there's hope for me.

As I've written, I've been using Spectral DNC for three months (Propecia for four months) - but as far as I can see here, no one has good experience with Spectral DNC. Or am I mistaken? A lot of people have written something a couple years ago, but then they stopped. There were some stories about Spectral DNC helping in the beginning but not in the long run. So, tell me you stories now, please. How did it go for you? What do you think about Spectral DNC? Do you know better solutions? Thanks in advance for sharing!

Best regards,

Fight_For_Hair