Special Formulation For Baldness (and My Experience)

Chilean guy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to share my personal experience and the treatment that I am having with quite satisfactory results.

Two years ago I had to quit using finestaride due to some of its side effects (orgasms with no pleasure... bummer :/)

I had used finestaride for about 7 years with no problems, but from one day to another I started having this issue. I was a little confused because I thought that if I never had this side effect then I would be free of it forever... I consulted with a couple of dermatologists and they said that it is a normal scenario that side effects appear over long term use and I also read some testimonies of people having the same experience... I quit finestaride and luckily side effects were gone after a couple of weeks... then I tried to come back to it by reducing the dosage to a half and then to a quarter... sadly side effects came back...my priorities were clear, I was not going to jeopardize my sexual life to treat my hair loss so I quit finestaride for good.

I thought the results for taking finestaride for over 7 years would last at least for one year without having considerable hair loss, however, after very short time (1 or 2 weeks) the itchy scalp started, my hair would fall a lot in the shower and I started to notice bald spots specially with wet hair... It was very frustrating experience... I also encountered this very rooted facet of myself that I didn't know it was so strong: VANITY and FEAR for not feeling comfortable with my physical aspect. This situation took me to places in my mind I never was before and since then a I have been living a very intense psychological process...

Many people advice just to let it go or accept it (turning bald), which seems to be the best solution for me indeed... however, there is this very strong part of me that doesn't want to do that... at least not yet... So I decided I would search for another way to keep my hair.

I learnt that there is a branch of dermatology called "trichology" which specializes in hair... therefore I started looking for a trichologist to treat my case instead of just a dermatologist....I advice you all to do the same.

I found a trichologist that gave me a special formulation that I can ask for in any pharmacy to make. According to his words, this formula would potentiate each component and would create a sinergic effect that would not be created without having all the components mixed. I have been using it for 2 years already and it has certainly worked for me... my hair has pretty much mantained, it is thicker and I don't have itchy scalp anymore... My plan is mantaining as much hair as I can until I decide to do a hair transplant. Also, I hope that hair cloning will be available in 7 to 10 years.

Here is the formulation, I am not saying that this is exactly the one you need, but it could be consulted with your own trichologist, I hope it is useful for you guys. Let's give our best!

SPECIAL FORMULATION FOR ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA:

90 ML HAIR LOTION:

- 5% MINOXIDIL
- 4% FLUTAMIDE
- 5% CAPIXYL
- 2% HORSETAIL EXTRACT
- 4% LIPOSOMES

APPLY 3 ML ON TOP OF SCALP EACH DAY AT NIGHT.
(DISTRIBUTE IN ALL AFFECTED AREA)

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to share my personal experience and the treatment that I am having with quite satisfactory results.

Two years ago I had to quit using finestaride due to some of its side effects (orgasms with no pleasure... bummer :/)

I had used finestaride for about 7 years with no problems, but from one day to another I started having this issue. I was a little confused because I thought that if I never had this side effect then I would be free of it forever... I consulted with a couple of dermatologists and they said that it is a normal scenario that side effects appear over long term use and I also read some testimonies of people having the same experience... I quit finestaride and luckily side effects were gone after a couple of weeks... then I tried to come back to it by reducing the dosage to a half and then to a quarter... sadly side effects came back...my priorities were clear, I was not going to jeopardize my sexual life to treat my hair loss so I quit finestaride for good.

I thought the results for taking finestaride for over 7 years would last at least for one year without having considerable hair loss, however, after very short time (1 or 2 weeks) the itchy scalp started, my hair would fall a lot in the shower and I started to notice bald spots specially with wet hair... It was very frustrating experience... I also encountered this very rooted facet of myself that I didn't know it was so strong: VANITY and FEAR for not feeling comfortable with my physical aspect. This situation took me to places in my mind I never was before and since then a I have been living a very intense psychological process...

Many people advice just to let it go or accept it (turning bald), which seems to be the best solution for me indeed... however, there is this very strong part of me that doesn't want to do that... at least not yet... So I decided I would search for another way to keep my hair.

I learnt that there is a branch of dermatology called "trichology" which specializes in hair... therefore I started looking for a trichologist to treat my case instead of just a dermatologist....I advice you all to do the same.

I found a trichologist that gave me a special formulation that I can ask for in any pharmacy to make. According to his words, this formula would potentiate each component and would create a sinergic effect that would not be created without having all the components mixed. I have been using it for 2 years already and it has certainly worked for me... my hair has pretty much mantained, it is thicker and I don't have itchy scalp anymore... My plan is mantaining as much hair as I can until I decide to do a hair transplant. Also, I hope that hair cloning will be available in 7 to 10 years.

Here is the formulation, I am not saying that this is exactly the one you need, but it could be consulted with your own trichologist, I hope it is useful for you guys. Let's give our best!

90 ML HAIR LOTION:

- 5% MINOXIDIL
- 4% FLUTAMIDE
- 5% CAPIXYL
- 2% HORSETAIL EXTRACT
- 4% LIPOSOMES

flutamide is a f*****g crazy drug to use man

Jesse Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score

90 ML HAIR LOTION:

- 5% MINOXIDIL
- 4% FLUTAMIDE
- 5% CAPIXYL
- 2% HORSETAIL EXTRACT
- 4% LIPOSOMES

How do I get this?

I've been seriously considering topical flutamide to go along with my finasteride and rogaine.