BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1622833792260.png

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does a bald guy really have a chance to get married in a competitive place like China or South Korea or India? Legally he can but does it really happen? Bald guys try to pull themselves out. They do everything that's recommended and none of it works. Then, and only then, do they come venting on places like this. Now think about why there are so many guys like that complaining after trying so hard and consider that they might be onto something.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does a bald guy really have a chance to get married in a competitive place like China or South Korea or India? Legally he can but does it really happen? Bald guys try to pull themselves out. They do everything that's recommended and none of it works. Then, and only then, do they come venting on places like this. Now think about why there are so many guys like that complaining after trying so hard and consider that they might be onto something.
BRoOTaL bLAckpILL!!1!!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely brutal bps today, i overdosed on the bp. It’s completely over for baldcels.

I have to correct myself, life doesn’t end at norwood 3, it ends at Norwood 2.6

meanwhile chad fucks my oneitis

brutal

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant talk about india, but can tell you that korea and china wont be easier, i would say it is even more difficult, unless you promise some woman from some village a green card...

try thailand, phillipines, seems to work better...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely brutal bps today, i overdosed on the bp. It’s completely over for baldcels.

I have to correct myself, life doesn’t end at norwood 3, it ends at Norwood 2.6

meanwhile chad fucks my oneitis

brutal
Basement geek with nolife type humor