sources for finasteride that don´t have shipping restrictions??

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
I´m looking to buy finasteride, but all the online pharmacies can´t ship to my country. There are a few shady sellers on ebay that can but that´s about it

Just noticed that my cowlick (or whatever it is) was sunburnt today. Things aren´t going that well. really need some help here..! :whistle:

Ende

Reaction score
Where do you live? If you're in Europe, I recommend assetchemist.co.uk/hwprescriptionservice.com. They're legit, and don't have any restrictions with shipping, as far as I know.

Nickel

Reaction score
Enden said:
Where do you live? If you're in Europe, I recommend assetchemist.co.uk/hwprescriptionservice.com. They're legit, and don't have any restrictions with shipping, as far as I know.

Are you using finasteride from them?

I have similar problem with getting finasteride so i might consider to order from them, and i see they have 3 types of finasteride propecia 28 tabs for £35.00, proscar 28 tabs for £19.00 and "finasteride" 28 tabs for only £6.49 whats up with that?

If anybody else has some source of finasteride that ships to whole europe please share some information because im getting crazy with finding finasteride (cant get perscription)

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm using proscar (divided into 4 pieces) and several other drugs obtained through them. They're a legit pharmacy, which means you'll require a prescription. That's where hw prescription service comes in. You pick a drug, write what you need it for and how you're going to use it, and a doctor will approve your request if you've done it right. A prescription costs £10.

You know the difference between proscar and propecia. The cheapest drug is generic. It's finasteride, and shouldn't be any different from proscar, but you'll have to pay extra for brand name. It's cheap anyway, so I just buy the brand.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I´m in Europe.. Will check out those two websites for sure.I know for a fact that customs won´t let finasteride through if detected.. How is the HairLossTalk.com shop (HairlossGenerics) when it comes to shipping?

I had a prescription at my local pharmacy, but they could only provide packs of 98pills. €250 seems a little steep for something that I´ve never tried before, so I want to get a smaller pack to start off with.. :whistle:

Ende

Reaction score
You don't have permission to import a small quantity for personal use either, as long as it isn't scheduled as steroids or narcotics? That's even more strict than they're in my country.

250 euros for 3 months use of propecia... that's slightly less than I paid for my first packs. It's rip off. Buy Proscar instead, and divide the pills. One pack costs around 23 euros, and that's 4 months use of finasteride.