Sound waves

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
sublime said:
Just out of curisoity has anyone (person or medical community) looked into the use of sound waves (using a certain frequency) to treat hair loss? If in fact we are all made up of energy as Einstein stated and not purely physical as Newtonian physics states then wouldn't sound, albeit the right frequency, be able to stimulate hair growth? Just wondering if any research has been performed in this arena.

Looks like an avenue of research...

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe we should try and lure some research students on here to try and research some of the ideas

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Misteroz, the creator of OZ Brew, talked about the effect in hair growth in helicopter pilots ought to the special vibration of the rotor. In England.

This make me sense because all mechanism that make sebum flow, could be beneficial for hair. Permanents and excesive use of hair gels could be detrimental.

Armando

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
T
hese thoughts also fall into the same ideas as the chinese using acupuncture to move "chi" to needed parts of the body. I am also trying to find studies on the use of "placebo" or positive thinking along with tools that repogram the subconcious mind (hypnosis or audio cd's when you sleep). Considering the subconcious mind is more powerful than the concious mind it just makes sense. It does not sound plausible to some but given the fact that we are all made up of large cellular communities these "innner healings" should work to some degree. Now I just need to figure out how and what real data has been documented.

There can be no doubt that Placebo is a real aspect of science and I have not read a scientific explanation for it, just scientific theories.

I know the theory of "Mind over Matter" but as to how it actual works still remains a mystery. Perhaps concentration on hair growth and meditation is the answer.

Maybe we should just visualize ourselves into a full head of hair, perhaps the human brain can turn chemical switches and do physical wonders.

Later

Petchsky

Reaction score
d_umberly said:
There can be no doubt that Placebo is a real aspect of science and I have not read a scientific explanation for it, just scientific theories.

I know the theory of "Mind over Matter" but as to how it actual works still remains a mystery. Perhaps concentration on hair growth and meditation is the answer.

Maybe we should just visualize ourselves into a full head of hair, perhaps the human brain can turn chemical switches and do physical wonders.

Later

Be great if that was possible. :D

I have heard of a product that works by electromagnetic waves called the Bx3 Helmet i think.

This is an article on it i just found...

http://hairsite2.com/library/article258.htm

It has a link to the Bx3 website.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe they can legitimately claim medical approval for this device most places other than the US currently.