Sorry to say the poster boy for micro needling results has lost most of his hair again

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're deranged. Let's just end this and say nothing works. Minoxidil doesn't work, finasteride doesn't work, microneedling doesn't work, hair multiplication doesn't work. we're all "fcked". You don't even need to be here, you need to be in therapy. All you do is come on here to complain about everything. I'm surprised you haven't broken into narwhal's house to find his bottle of toppik
I share your frustration but it's not my fault these people are pretending to have magical results with treatments while the real story is that they are applying hair fibers in their scalp for internet points (or marketing gimmicks).

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not my fault these are pretending to have magical results with treatments while the real story is that they are applying hair fibers in their scalp for internet points (or marketing gimmicks).
It's your fault you waste your whole life trying to prove to everyone on this forum that nothing works. When they post a video of a norwood 7 going to a norwood 0 after hair multiplication you'll call it a deep fake.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's your fault you waste your whole life trying to prove to everyone on this forum that nothing works. When they post a video of a norwood 7 going to a norwood 0 after hair multiplication you'll call it a deep fake.
I'm not here to prove anything. I do like to learn and inspect things. I may get some things wrong but I try to keep it logical and facts based. You can see in my posts that I usually try to bring to the forum, besides my opinion, pictures, videos and links to articles. Feel free to counter any argument of mine while keeping things objective too. This is a place for debate after all.

fearofthereaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worse yet these people always linger in the research section, not stay in impact like they're supposed to.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some months ago many users got mad at me because I said Tsuji's HC was finished too (something very obvious). Lol. Ok guys Santa Claus is real no need to get frustrated.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some months ago many users got mad at me because I said Tsuji's HC was finished too. Lol. Ok guys Santa Claus is real no need to get frustrated on me.
We still don't know what's going on with that. It seems RIKEN still believes in it http://www.cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html

People got mad at me for saying the brotzu cream wouldn't work. If you have scientific reasons for believing something won't work then that's appropriate to post. When you're spamming every microneedling thread trying to disprove something that we know works, you're just trolling. There are literally dozens of studies going back decades that all confirm WIHN, but werefcked says somebody put toppik in his hair and his gut tells him that this doesn't work, so lets ignore all the massive amounts of research and forum results.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We still don't know what's going on with that. It seems RIKEN still believes in it http://www.cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html

People got mad at me for saying the brotzu cream wouldn't work. If you have scientific reasons for believing something won't work then that's appropriate to post. When you're spamming every microneedling thread trying to disprove something that we know works, you're just trolling.
Organ investors have information rights -- so they KNOW what happened there AND they decided write off their investments in the company. Their website is down, the company went under and Tsuji refuses to talk about it. And you guys still refuse to believe its over for them. LOL.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me the posterboy of needling/minoxidil is @74775446 , he doesn't use anything else.

Hell, it got popular here because of him. And he still keeps us updated with regular pictures.
Sorry to say he uses hair fibers too, he tries to hide it well but in some pictures it's blatantly obvious

1610576899600.png

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not disputing that micro needling work, it probably does a little and I will try the treatment myself. Only that it probably doesn't work as good as people here think, according to the cases that I've seen.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to say he uses hair fibers too, he tries to hide it well but in some pictures it's blatantly obvious

View attachment 154853
That does not look like hair fibers to me. If I were to post pictures you’d be saying I use fibers as well. In pictures like that I have the same thing going on. Some strands will appear a lot darker than others, there are colour differences in the pictures. With diffuse thinning, it is easy to accuse someone of using fibres.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He stopped minoxidil. That's why he lost his gains, which were incredible for a NW5-6.

finasteride alone wouldn't regrow any hair at his state