" Sorry, I'm Not Into Bald Guys. You Should Try Approaching A Bald Woman."

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a matter of time before this dude is trying to sell us some snake oil.

what dude? allesandra? I am guessing she is a man in disguise as well. maybe a Bosley rep or something, here to save us all.

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're going to encounter people like this in life. I am not trying to judge, but she sounds like an inconsiderate brat.
Here's a bitter truth for you all. All women think like that. The reason that you rarely get told that insult so directly from a woman, it's because that women is a b**ch. All other women think and feel the same, however they are being nicer and more polite, because of safety habits and social benefits.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Said before, will say until the end of time:

"Confidence" is just a lie men tell themselves and each other to make themselves feel like women don't judge them in the same way they judge women.

confidence is just a way to make it about "you". something that you have control of instead of the fact a vaster majority of attractive younger women just dont really go for bald guys, which is something you have less of a personal affect on. Its not unheard of but as a bald guy MAN do you have to put in the extra work.

Stubble

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, if she said that to me, I would've tried to give her a new insecurity. I'd try to point out something super specific to do with her nose or chin or something, so that it's not easy for her to forget.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, if she said that to me, I would've tried to give her a new insecurity. I'd try to point out something super specific to do with her nose or chin or something, so that it's not easy for her to forget.
Honestly, all the women who have made unwarranted comments on my hair issues were so much beneath me looks wise that I could've crushed them easily with the slightest remark. Either fat or with braces etc.

So instead I just chose to keep it classy and move on.

I think it's a good strategy to adopt even with women you're attracted to though. There's no real gain from tearing the other person apart.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once I get my hair back I seek to be the most arrogant lookism driven a**h** there is.

Stubble

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, all the women who have made unwarranted comments on my hair issues were so much beneath me looks wise that I could've crushed them easily with the slightest remark. Either fat or with braces etc.

So instead I just chose to keep it classy and move on.

I think it's a good strategy to adopt even with women you're attracted to though. There's no real gain from tearing the other person apart.
Yeah, it's always the ones who are trying to compensate for their low self esteem who say stuff like that. I can kinda understand if you're alone with someone and you just ignored it, but if I was in front of a group of people and she said that to me, there's no way I'd let it slide. A year or two ago I would've just moved on even if I was in a group, but I kinda learned that you can't let yourself be seen as a pushover otherwise the entire group will learn that it's OK to just treat you like sh*t with no backlash. Whereas if they know you'll embarass them by roasting them back, they'll think twice before doing it.

Steve2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was at a bar last Friday and a woman that I approached actually said this to me which caught me off guard to say the least and then she quickly walked away to the other side of the bar.

I know that as a bald guy, you need to have thick skin but that comment really stung especially because I'm in good shape etc and I've had some people that I pull off the bald look fairly well.

How would you react if a woman told you this?
It is frustrating to hear that and to think you are less attractive due to lack of hair. I am now in my 40 s, got a child and girlfriend so other peoples opinions matter less now. Hope that perspective helps.