Sorority girls are f*****g disgusting and look like sh*t

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've yet to see a sorority girl at my campus who is attractive. They all are blonde, white, have makeup caked up, not optimal jaw development, and are taller then they ought to be. It's gross.

I much prefer a non-sorority girl who doesn't dress like a 2010 club goer, and doesn't drown themselves in makeup trying to make up for their obvious facial flaws. I mean seriously, it's a major turn off.

Sometimes I wonder if they only join sororities because they couldn't make friends the normal way.

@iCloud thoughts?

Last edited:

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've yet to see a sorority girl at my campus who is attractive. They all are blonde, white, have makeup caked up, not optimal jaw development, and are taller then they ought to be. It's gross.

I much prefer a non-sorority girl who doesn't dress like a 2010 club goer, and doesn't drown themselves in makeup trying to make up for their obvious facial flaws. I mean seriously, it's a major turn off.

Sometimes I wonder if they only join sororities because they couldn't make friends the normal way.

@iCloud thoughts?
Just shut the f*** up dude

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@iCloud thoughts?
Just a matter of taste? I’m sure these girls are quite popular?
I have never liked heavy make-up myself, I prefer a more natural look. But I wouldn’t mind being tall :).

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol... they all need jaw surgery... and then hunter eyes, after that stronger bones, or its over!!!
and by the time they got all the surgeries done, if they ever do it, since you need cash and no one seems to be productive and also you cant be a pussy (pussy like when its about talking to girls, for example) when you want to get your face cut open and have procedures done, then they are over 30 and its over because they are too old and should have collagen maxed...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
and btw, if you want to be understood, get a conversation going and so on, maybe talk in a way that people can understand you, in case you are able to form full sentences... “jfl” and so on, i doubt most people are going to look terms like that up...

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

@iCloud thoughts?
If you’re looking for hot babes remember 80% of the population is average to below average no matter where you go - bar, church, college, mall, gym etc.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
you’re looking for hot babes remember 80% of the population is average to below average
The stochastics and semantics are kinda in open war in this sentence, breh.