soooo menial but it kills me

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have SOME hair on top but of course the onset of the horse shoe. The outer regions of where my "U" is forming is of course super thin and wispy. I have begun to sort of part to the sde to cover while I can.

What kills me though now is the different rate at which hair grows. My hair on the sides and tuft on the direct top grow in so fast and poofy while the outer "U" and crown dont. This leads to some weird krusty the clown doo if left long enough.

Back in the days of real hair, all my hair grew in at the same rate and it just looked messy if I waited to long. Now its like If I go a few extra days of needing a hair cut I look like a maniac and awful.

Whats worse is the ONLY person I let touch my head is almost 30 mins away and books REALLY fast......

I know its a trivial thing but it just aggravates the piss out of me. I used to be able to wait over a month between cuts, now if Im not RIGHT on top of it its a harsh punishment.

on a side note why do my sig pics keep getting removed?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If it weren't for your hair transplant complications I'd say 0 guard every other day but....