Soon to be new system user looking for guidance from experienced wearers

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
So basically I have been off Finasteride and Trinov since last July and currently using concealers which I feel still give me sometime until I will have to make a decision to either shave down or try the hair system route. Last summer I decided after years on oral Finasteride to try the topical Finasteride route but ended up with disastrous sides which made me decide never again use any anti androgens of any sort including even Trinov

So I want to make the system experience as simple as can be.
I am looking to do the most basic short simple style, fringe slightly down style etc

My question, can the experience of wearing a system be done in either of the following two ways?

A) Shave the top part of my bio hair at sides and back a blade number 6 or 6 and 1/2 and blade system number 8 so a blend occurs between bio and system hair?

Or

B) Can I blade the top part of my bio hair sides & back number 8 and get salon to cut my system to blend into the number 8

Basically I want to be able at least to cut my own bio hair myself but do not want to in any circumstances use a scissors

If a system is cut to sit on my blade 8 bio hair that means each week I remove the system to clean I can just give my the top part of my bio hair a quick 8 blade trim before reapplying my system

Thanks in advance for any guidance

Last edited:

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
So just to expand a little more!

Below is the style I would like to achieve but I notice this person's bio hair at the top ridge of his sides and back bio hair would be longer than a blade 8

Could he achieve his look blading #8 on the very top part of his sides and back bio hair

Last edited: