sometimes i feel life would be better without me

shaf

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone feels like this but i don't feel like there is anything worth living for anymore. I'm not saying i'm going to commit suicide so don't freak out. My life has just been ravished by hair loss. I mean i'm only 24 and i feel like a old man. I'm a nw5 or nw6 at 24! talk about bad luck
I took propecia for a while but it fucked me up with permanent side effects. I keep getting fatigued, tired and no libido/sex drive. I wouldn't mind being bald but I have a huge head. I wear a size 7 3/4 hat talk about huge. I can't go around with my bald head so i wear hats everywhere. people used to crack jokes about my head or always say i had a big head. It destroyed me inside. I am just so depressed as i'm so young and i feel like my youth is disappearing.
I can't go around without a hat because people would make fun or stare at my large head. i'm still in school and that isn't going to well with the fatigue from propecia. I quit propecia btw. I don't know what the point of life is anymore.
I mean i'm not very attractive and my hair was one of my best features. I don't have a job or don't feel like working because of being bald. I just can't face people being bald. I think they would give me a weird look or be turned off. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost and confused.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Any reason to work is to save for a good hair transplant, those hair transplant that failing are those who try to get long hair, the ones who succeed are those who aim for a shaved hairline look by translating many tiny hairs, there is one musician in my country who did it with alot of sucsess, but I bet it coasted him a fortune

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Any reason to work is to save for a good hair transplant, those hair transplant that failing are those who try to get long hair, the ones who succeed are those who aim for a shaved hairline look by translating many tiny hairs, there is one musician in my country who did it with alot of sucsess, but I bet it coasted him a fortune

Yeah man save your money. There are some future treatments coming up should fix your uggly head ( I don't think it's ugglier than mine, mine's a nice conehead with a flattened head in the back).

Work hard bro or get a wig and start living your twenies before they go FAAAAAAAAST.

You may be in a better position than me. I think I may have DUPA so not even 1000 years of research will cure my baldness :sobbing:

B

Beingbaldsucks

If there's something that aging you more then baldness itself is wearing a hat in a shape of a hair, that's bullshit, either really fix it by hair transplant or don't do it all, I would recommend a strong treatment instead

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Consider looking into some counseling. It can help. You sound like you are suffering from depression to me.

B

Beingbaldsucks

dudemon said:
Northman said:
Consider looking into some counseling. It can help. You sound like you are suffering from depression to me.

pfft! Counseling = :jackit:

Don't bother. All a counselor is going to do is sit there, nod their head a few times and go "hmmm, I see" ... :jackit:

Just concentrate on treating your male pattern baldness with meds and/or look into an hair transplant if you haen't lost too much already. The only other alternative is to shave it/buzz it and go with a sly look. Then try to improve your appearance in other ways to compensate for your bald head.
In Norwood 3 sly is always worst, going on sly is for people who has a rough backward hairloss, frontal hairlossers need as much hair they can have to hide the tamples, In order to grow it good he must use rogaine, about the hair transplant, better to do it when your Norwood 6, so in the future you wont loss it again