something peculiar happening to me! REGROWTH? will see

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I shaved my head yesterday, actually #0, which means that I used the machine with the scale I use for my beard, the last one. Last time I had done that, was about 3 months ago and I could see slightly a forthcoming upside "Y" on my head when I gave much attention in the bathroom light. No this doesnt exist anymore on the vertex and upper part and I also think that my temples have come down a very little bit (but it may be my idea too FOR the temples). I dont know yet what the f*** is that and why it happened now and not 10 months ago... anyway time will show.. At least I am happy, and waiting it to grow up for good..

--> I stopped aspartame 5 weeks before because I read that it causes hair loss. I used to drink 2 lt of coke light every day for the last years. If the problem was that fucked aspartame I will f*** coka cola!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Aspartime is one fucked up man made drug!

Incidentally, since Aspartime (artificial sweetner) has been used in soft drinks etc.. the rise in MS coincides with the increase use of Aspartime. Not to mention the rise in Alzheimers, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy and others.

It can also cause brain seizures. This drug is so fucked up not even flies will touch it! Be careful of this evil sh*t. :freaked: