Somebody Recommend A Good Facial Cream

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I know.. this is the impact of hair loss thread.. I'm sure jizz will be mentioned at least once.

Seriously though.. this section, while perhaps the most "off the wall" in terms of craziness is still the most knowledgeable. The best advice comes from here.. and the worst! I suspect some of you have found some good stuff over the years.

Looking for advice on a good skin softening/anti wrinkle cream.. better skin is one way to cope with hair loss.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jizz

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to seriousness, I use lancôme Energy 3d, but it is for men > 40 yo.
It is very good and not very expensive if you think it lasts like a year.

https://www.lancome.ca/en/skincare/product-category/men-care/renergy-3d/226081-LAC.html

3605530304122_renergy_3d.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really?
You suggest hormones even for a skin cream?
What is wrong with you?

Estriol is well proven as an anti wrinkle treatment. It can decrease wrinkles, increase collagen, and decrease acne.

You can read a summary of the research here:

http://bio-healthtek.com/product-detail/estriol-topical-cream-0.3mg-ggel-estr

I am just stating that i have tried it and it has been the most effective thing I have tried.

I have also tried differin which is a prescription topical retinoid and a variety of expensive over the counter wrinkle creams.

All the over the counter wrinkle creams give me acne. I have mild acne at baseline.

Differin works pretty well but it feels a bit harsh on my skin and it can't be used around the eyes or it dries them out.

The estriol cream i can use all over my face. In the past 2 months it considerably reduced my facial wrinkles and eye bags which were worsened by minoxodil. It also has helped my hair where ive rubbed it into my hairline. I have no acne on it too.

I've been happy with it. But i certainly don't think most people ought to use estrogen in any form.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dante's jizz

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend the big 3 of skin care: tretinoin, sunscreen, and vitamin c serum

T H I S.

If you really wanna keep it simple and cheap (although it already is), just use tretinoin and sunscreen.