Some Words Of Positivity For The Depressed

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a 5’6 balding Manlet with one parent alive that’s dying from a disease. I’m only 23 years old and I have no siblings. Everyone thinks I’m ugly and judges me in public. I will never have children and be able to find happiness. I want to end my live. ( this was me last year ). That is depression and I fixed it. Fast forward a year

I’m 5,6 balding with one parent who’s dying that I try to spend as much time with as I can because there are more important things in life than my hair. Do I want to spend my precious time with her worrying about my hair ? I started dating the best chick I’ve dated before that loves me more than any super hot chick I have dated. I had to withdraw from nursing due to a mental breakdown and being suicidal but I’m back and doing great. I’ve made so many new friends and people don’t judge me and treat me differently. No one in my program knows me with hair because I have been buzzing and I’m treated exactly the same. It truly was my attitude and my lack of being my normal self that made people be weird around me. I convinced myself in my head that it was my hair. I could be bias because I interact with female nursing students a lot and they are all really caring but tbh I don’t want people in my life that judge me on my looks. Some of you guys may say I’m coping but what if I am ? I refused to let myself live a depressed life because of my hair on my head. Do you realize how much energy it takes to be depressed ? I started taking a very mild anti depressant and it has really helped. I’m only saying all this because I want to help you guys out. I have been threw so much in life and I never let any of it define me. Me entire life was a disaster and I’ll share with anyone who wants some support. I’m the real deal and message me if you want some help. I truly have been there and I choose nursing before I realized I was balding to change peoples lives. Don’t let this sh*t define you. Here are some pictures of my life to prove to you guys it’s possible and it’s all about perspective. Once again As a balding guy I’m truly the happiest I have been in my life and I wouldn’t be where I’m at without beating the depression first. The reason I posted these pictures because when I was depressed and thought I would never get another gf because I was balding / short / ugly I wanted to see proof of someone short and bald also happy. My life is sh*t with things can’t chsnge but I have found happiness. I hope the same for everyone here struggling.

Good for you mate - glad your life is working out :)