Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I got the opposite effect. Made me sleepy like half an hour after using it. It was bizarre. Did nothing for my hair though so I dropped it.

That’s the private forum and you need to be invited to join. I wouldn’t hold my breath. It’s like gestapo of hairloss forums.
I had trouble falling asleep the first night. Like I was tired but I couldn’t fall into sleep it was weird but It’s gone now

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you buy your seti from? How long before you started noticing a reduction in itch and shedding? I've been on Lyphar seti @ 1 gm./day for a little over 2 weeks and there seems to be zero reduction in scalp itch and shedding. I'm afraid this stuff isn't working for me, and I had such high hopes for this too.
Got it from lyphar on alibaba. I had itch for like a week? I had a pretty rough shed that lasted a solid 2-3 weeks it’s over now. Zero itch now, very minor hair fall as well

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get people saying "This isn't anything revolutionary... They've been talking about magic hairloss cures 20 years ago. This happens every other month."

Ok... so we're supposed to simply write it off right off the bat because you've been dissappointed your entire life? JFL! I think we should welcome any scientific effort or endeavor to at least discover the option... we aren't paying for it... so why the hell would you care???

We're not even banking on "magic" solutions... anything that works better than finasteride/min is a step closer to effective treatments. It's like these people are so sour because their hairloss has progressed to a stage where they need a "magic" solution...

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some people have a negative attitude because when you have no expectations you prevent yourself from being let down again.
These people have been hurt way too deep by the Histogens and the Brotzus of the world.
Never again...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Something like fevipiprant or Seti or this drug will come out at some point. I think it will be the next 5 years this time, but everyone has very short memories or doesnt look up the past. Look at the past of male pattern baldness since finasteride and I think you can easily see why many people are so negative and skeptical. You need to be or you will be disappointed a lot.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something like fevipiprant or Seti or this drug will come out at some point. I think it will be the next 5 years this time, but everyone has very short memories or doesnt look up the past. Look at the past of male pattern baldness since finasteride and I think you can easily see why many people are so negative and skeptical. You need to be or you will be disappointed a lot.

monster-alphabet-2.gif

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t hold much hope in the dht/anti androgen approach anymore anyway. It’s primitive. Hair cloning, genetic pathway altering and stem cell technology is th future imo.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t hold much hope in the dht/anti androgen approach anymore anyway. It’s primitive. Hair cloning, genetic pathway altering and stem cell technology is th future imo.
why are you such an evil woman

elijahwould

My Regimen
Reaction score
does this even have an effect on male pattern baldness? or does it just promote growth of already healthy, existing hairs?

sounds like a huge elephant in the room case to me