Some Treatments to Help Manage Male Pattern Baldness Effectively

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The likelihood of reversing male pattern baldness varies depending on how severe the condition is. However, there are several treatments for hair and scalp issues that can help you take control of the situation.

1. DHT Blockers:
These are products that either prevent the conversion of Testosterone to Di-hydro testosterone (DHT) or assist in preventing DHT from binding to your hair follicle.

2. Hair vitamins: These products promote healthy hair development by either blocking DHT and/or by providing the vitamins and minerals for quality hair growth. These products can be applied topically or taken orally.

3. Growth Stimulation: For your hair to grow thickest and fullest, it needs a few vitamins. The majority of people don't obtain the vitamins and minerals that their hair needs. Consider taking hair vitamins that contain all the clinically proven vitamins and minerals and that also block DHT and promote hair growth.

4. Hair & Scalp Cleansing: These products have been developed to provide your hair and scalp with the nutrients they require without adding potentially hazardous chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, or alcohols, which are typically present in 95% of shampoos. Most shampoos strip your hair of the essential oils that hair needs, so use more natural and holistic hair products.

Apart from this, you can also opt for laser therapy and mesotherapy. A laser or low-level light therapy is helpful for your hair and mesotherapy helps to rejuvenate dormant hair follicles by increasing oxygen and nutrients supply to the scalp.

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other treatments like laser therapy and Mesotherapy and the ones mentioned above. This should be consulted by a hair doctor as every person's treatment will vary.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use any hair loss treatment? I would like to hear and learn more about it. For example, the Finasteride hair loss treatment from BidRx.com looks pretty interesting to me. Maybe I will try it out soon, who knows...

Last edited:

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
Laser therapy has been around for decades, I know because I tried them when they came out twenty years ago. It does not work! Stop giving people false hope

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are other treatments like laser therapy and Mesotherapy and the ones mentioned above. This should be consulted by a hair doctor as every person's treatment will vary.
Do you know why the best clinics in the world don't use those therapies? Because they don't work.