some thoughts on hair loss

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss isn't the worst thing that can happen to you, I know first hand,(no pun intended lol) how hair loss can affect one psychologically when it first starts and it progresses,I am currently reaching my fourties and I am a norwood 6 going on a norwood seven and my life hasnt been better,Let me tell you a bit about myself, I was once in my twenties and I was in my prime in life and I was on top of the world, I had a black belt in Go Ju Ryu karate do, some bad ish happened to me though,my father died, I went bald,broke and I had to work a slave labour job to get money but hey thats life sometimes,I have been in therapy for the last 12 or so years, I am so complex even my shrink cant figure me out.Oh yeah it also didnt help with getting the ladies, which brings me to one of my points,women want a man thats more easy going,less complex, no drama, a good conversationalist, good in bed,and true to her and true to himself.He also must have self confidence and answer to the name of jesus (jk), I always wondered why my friend got more action with the ladies,I am more muscular than him, younger looking. I once envied him I can admit that, but theres no sense in player hating people who have more of anything that you desire, your better off picking their brains, you need more answers than questions,I cant give up the whole game in this post,you have to do things with your own style to be successful. Just be yourself balding or not,and dont fear change its inevitable(even in your immortal appearance) its called being down to earth!
Relax, take a breather, than get a job, get some game,and for god sake stop complaining!:)