some sucess on big 3

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
Making a full edit on this post, was to messy!

Start : February, 0, 25 mg mon, wen, fri.
From May increased dose to 0.25mg everyday.

Using minoxidil for a few years, 1-2/ a day

Keto 3-4 times a week

Bad scalp and often have pimples on it.

Sides : no problems first months beside watery semen. Now i feel that erections are little weaker. Still have strong sex libido, jerk off maybe 7-8 times a week, and have sex with my gf 3-4 times a week. I think alout about sides and worried each time before sex that i will not get hard, after a while when seeing my gf working my dick things do get hard, little softer than before(i think)
One time she said my sperms tasted wierd, freaked me out!

Also before i think i used to be hard while going down on her, now im only hard when penetrating, if i take a few minutes break it goes down. And i thinking about it all the time when having sex.

Results : I think my hair has gotten little better, not much maybe but im sure i havent lost anything!

What do you guys think?

2 first month of finasteride, and the 4 other last month.

Attachments

• HAIRLOSSTALK MARS.jpg
    HAIRLOSSTALK MARS.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 890
  • HAIRLOSSTALK MARS2.jpg
    HAIRLOSSTALK MARS2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 978
  • HAIRLOSSTALK OKT.jpg
    HAIRLOSSTALK OKT.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,006
  • HAIRLOSSTALK OKT3.jpg
    HAIRLOSSTALK OKT3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 953
  • hairlosstalk okt 3.jpg
    hairlosstalk okt 3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • nw2.jpg
    nw2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 986

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_20141101_154452.jpg

Guys what do you think, will these small hair grow and turn to terminal? Feel like they been there forever but nothing is happening.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
They say you will reach the top after two years... you won't see much improvement after then. So be patient and keep us up to date! :D
Good luck!

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
upping my dosage to 0.33 mg everyday!
attachment.php

Hoping for this to fill in!

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• harline.jpg
    harline.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 418

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
been on finasteride 0.25mg finasteride everyday for 8 months now. These are my temples now 10863545_10152622305224426_1899962238_n.jpg10872302_10152622296249426_1197917860_n.jpg.

What do you think? One thing that bugs me is that my hair dont grow? My on top of my head hasnt gotten any longer in 2 years. It stuck at 5 cm?!

Fidus

Reaction score
You defenitely need minoxidil + spironolactone on those temples, that's how I turned baby hairs into terminal...
Good Luck

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
Update.
IMG_20151216_112204 (1).jpg

These hair still havent turned to terminal hairs. 2 bad. If they only would grow long and thick i would have so much better hairline!

hindmarsh89

Reaction score
How long have you been on finasteride and minoxidil now?, I'm coming up to 2 years and have noticed hairs around the temples don't seem to fully thicken up but thats where most of my hairloss was. Still had a massive improvement on top of head and temples thickened up quite a bit and have stopped balding further so going well. You look like you may be the same never grow back all the hairs but will come close and at least stop balding in its tracks.

mosd

Established Member
Reaction score
i was on 0.25 three times a day. Was on that for about 1 year. Then upped the dose to 1mg and been on it for about 6.5 month.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Unsure of rogaine

Hey guys. Quick backstory. 25 years old. Hair line has been receding for 2 and a half years.. Just noticed thinning in the crown. Got on 1.25 mg Proscar (finasteride) as soon as I noticed it. Been a week so far. Felt extra tired first few days. That's all. My big thing is that I never see any hairs on my pillow. Rarely any in the shower ever.. Where is it going ?

Anyway. I'm scared to add rogaine in to my process as the shed absolutely terrifies me. Any insight from those who were in similar situations ? Is the shed noticeable? Worth it?