Some results in 6 months with Finasteride + Nizoral

XoTiC

Reaction score
Looking good, bought a four month supply of rogaine for $32 at Sam's, awesome deal. :jump:

Yamada

Reaction score
The results look very good,a pity that the OP didn't update anymore. Maybe he forgot about hairloss.

hair=life

Reaction score
Wow that's really impressive! I too have started on finasteride+ nizoral 2% =, it's been 3 weeks roughly.....but i feel that my hair shed whenever using nizoral :/
I know it's been just 3 weeks , and it may be more of psychological, but that's what i feel! Did you experience increase thinning in the initial weeks or increased shedding on using nizoral?:confused:

Cultural Pete

Reaction score
Wow that's really impressive! I too have started on finasteride+ nizoral 2% =, it's been 3 weeks roughly.....but i feel that my hair shed whenever using nizoral :/
I know it's been just 3 weeks , and it may be more of psychological, but that's what i feel! Did you experience increase thinning in the initial weeks or increased shedding on using nizoral?:confused:

It's been almost a month on Nizoral for me (once every 3-4 days) and I think it may have cause shedding; but it could be psychological. If it did, it isn't much.

nigelino

Reaction score
Looks great! i really feel like Minoxidil isn't doing anything good so maybe just using nizoral and finasteride should be the trick?

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I began using minoxidil foam and nizoral 1% a week and a half ago and noticed my scalp is shiny , what could it be ? I've never had this problem before I use nizoral every three days and mino twice a day

kkev

Reaction score
his last update was in march 2014 doubt hes still around, too bad would be interesting to see how hes been doing

steve316

Reaction score
his last update was in march 2014 doubt hes still around, too bad would be interesting to see how hes been doing

Yeah, it would be. It seems that once the persons treatment starts working they spend less and less time here.. Makes sense though.

Last edited: