Some real good news on the cloning front

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think you are clever, doncha?
He can only win with a statement like this.

If he is right he can feel superior and tell everyone he allready knew back in 2018.

If he is wrong nobody cares he ever said that.

And obviusly everything we have now was available 20 years ago. There was no scientific break througth the last 20 years.

I would advise people to just ignore that @Cue Bald guy. He himself stated to tell teenager they will go bald when he sees their bald fathers... So he is just the worst kind of person who wants everyone to be as pity as he himself is.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can only win with a statement like this.

If he is right he can feel superior and tell everyone he allready knew back in 2018.

If he is wrong nobody cares he ever said that.

And obviusly everything we have now was available 20 years ago. There was no scientific break througth the last 20 years.

I would advise people to just ignore that @Cue Bald guy. He himself stated to tell teenager they will go bald when he sees their bald fathers... So he is just the worst kind of person who wants everyone to be as pity as he himself is.
My thoughts exactly.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i only said that to teenagers who made fun of bald teachers. so if a teenager with great hair made fun of a bald teacher, and his dad came in and was bald, i said to the boy he should watch his mouth as that would be his fate (to be bald). to boys who never made fun of a bald guy, i have not said anything even if their dad was NW7.
Teenage boys even ones aged 16 don't pay baldness a second thought, it is like thinking about a pension. They think it is something that will happen in 50+ years to old men. That is why going bald at 18 - 20 is such a shock. Imagine if you had to retire from work or needed a hearing aid or zimmer frame at age 20 ??

do you all think i don't want a cure ? for what? so we can all wallow in pity as norwood 1s laugh at us? of course i want a cure. i am just jaded after being here for so long. and i was joking about buying a wig, i would rather be bald. but then i seriously think about buying a wig; what if i spend my entire life bald when i could have at least have had fake hair for some of it.

personally i think a cure will be some kind of extreme anti androgen / estrogen regimen that transgender people use, only it will be a topical and it will work on the hair follicle only; so the rest of our body and brain will have normal testosterone.

Last edited: