Some perspective

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let's put some perspective into baldness. I am going to give 2 examples were one is already bold and imo can't deal with it but still has a life and another that is balding.

Example 1. I worked with a guy that was a NW6 from memory and probably 25 at the time. I would say he is under 1.7m tall and a bit tubby. Anyway he would always wear a hat to work, one day he came into work on the weekend and introduced us to his shorter wife and child. She was fine from memory. Not sure what you guys would rate her at but at a guess 6 or a 7. Anyway at the time I didn't think anything of it, but I recently saw him and he continues to wear a hat to cover his baldness. He can't deal with it, but it appears his wife doesn't care.

Now I don't know if he meet her when he was bald or not but he is still with her and has a second child with her I think.

Example 2. I work with a girl, she is 24 I think and imo 7-8 and probably 1.7-1.75m tall. Anyway I never meet her bf I think he is 26 but he is really big (heavy) and shorter than her ... oh and he is losing his hair. One day the girl said to me her bf was losing his hair and she told the 'big baby' to shave it off. They have being together for 5 years I think.

According to this forum, you can't show weakness even though in both of the above cases it seems neither guy is happy about their hair loss and no bald or balding guy can attract a decent chick and you have to be tall. You also have to be tall and built.

I guess I better tell the girl at work tomorrow she can do better, even though she is in love.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh... the average pessimist on here doesnt care for 7's or 8's.... not at all..... one who's so obsessed with looks to the point of hating baldness wouldn't expect any less from his companion that has to be at least a 9...

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have a point, I'll have to look harder and find a 9 or 10 with a bald guy.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot one other girl at our work place, she is 21 and engaged to a guy that is 29 or 30. The guy is balding and they have being together for 5 years. He is also short but I think she is even shorter. However if she wears heels she is taller. He is 'built'. The guy is clearly thinning on top.

I am not sure how much she is going to like his hubby when he really starts to really bald, cos I buzzed my hair down twice with no guard and she didn't like it and I know this because I asked her.

IMO she is a 6, however guys on here would probably think 8-9.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Luck???

I forgot another girl at work 25 African 8-9, has a bf that is nw4-6 judging from his facebook pics. His skin is darker nfi what nationality though.

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi, I work in a office with 60 odd chicks and most of them are 25 or under.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I will add a guy that I worked with in a previous job that I've never known to have a GF. He is a perfect nw1, though ginger, is tall 1.85m but obese. He has a great personality.

According to people on here girls should be picking him over bald guys ...

He gets out more often than I do, but even with my thinning hair and ****ty social skill Ive had chicks interested in me and i'm slightly shorter than him. I'm however not obese but not built either.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair doesn't attract chicks.

As long as you don't look like a deformed alien bald (very few men of the bald population) chicks really don't care too much about your lack of hair.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u see even though im somewhat with the "positive" group.. i dont entirely agree with the last statement.. i know many girls are superficial at least as guys, the younger they are the more superficial they get... and with the facebook and hollywood standardization, these days more then ever...
thus i advise young lads here, to focus on other things, and put less emphasis on the girls thing...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Superficialness is really a sign of insecurity. Model looking women will seek model looking men only because they worry what their friends might think if they are dating someone average or below average. Just like most men don't want to be seen in public or around their friends with someone who is overweight or average looking. Reputation is a very strong value our society has placed as a very high priority. Being seen in public with a bald guy could cause some insecure women to avoid this situation. People who care more about personality than looks tend to be very secure people. We live in a status society. You either date wealthy or date for looks. However, personality will become the deal breaker at the end unless you enjoy being with some who complains, whines, and always depressed and negative all the time.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Superficialness is really a sign of insecurity. Model looking women will seek model looking men only because they worry what their friends might think if they are dating someone average or below average. Just like most men don't want to be seen in public or around their friends with someone who is overweight or average looking. Reputation is a very strong value our society has placed as a very high priority. Being seen in public with a bald guy could cause some insecure women to avoid this situation. People who care more about personality than looks tend to be very secure people. We live in a status society. You either date wealthy or date for looks. However, personality will become the deal breaker at the end unless you enjoy being with some who complains, whines, and always depressed and negative all the time.
Being a bald guy doesn't neccessarily mean your status will remain low forever.

For example what about a guy that is bald but has a ripped body and is making a ****e ton of cash? I think in this case many people would overlook his/her baldness and not a single fuk will be given.

However if you have a fat, bald guy living in his parent's basement at 26, then his baldness will become more apparent to people.

S

Scarred4Life

Let's put some perspective into baldness. I am going to give 2 examples were one is already bold and imo can't deal with it but still has a life and another that is balding.

Example 1. I worked with a guy that was a NW6 from memory and probably 25 at the time. I would say he is under 1.7m tall and a bit tubby. Anyway he would always wear a hat to work, one day he came into work on the weekend and introduced us to his shorter wife and child. She was fine from memory. Not sure what you guys would rate her at but at a guess 6 or a 7. Anyway at the time I didn't think anything of it, but I recently saw him and he continues to wear a hat to cover his baldness. He can't deal with it, but it appears his wife doesn't care.

Now I don't know if he meet her when he was bald or not but he is still with her and has a second child with her I think.

You are making and assumption that she doesn't care. Maybe he had hair when she married him and now she is unhappy with him but feels she needs to stay with him for the kid's sake.

Example 2. I work with a girl, she is 24 I think and imo 7-8 and probably 1.7-1.75m tall. Anyway I never meet her bf I think he is 26 but he is really big (heavy) and shorter than her ... oh and he is losing his hair. One day the girl said to me her bf was losing his hair and she told the 'big baby' to shave it off. They have being together for 5 years I think.

I guess I better tell the girl at work tomorrow she can do better, even though she is in love.

Again you prove my point. If she didn't mind it, she wouldn't tell him to shave it off. They have been together 5 years and he probably had hair when she met him. People split up and divorce all the time and when it happens, one person is usually shocked and didn't see it coming, while the other person has been unhappy for a while. You also don't know what what is wrong with her that she settled for him. Did she tell you she was in love with him? When you are in love with someone, you don't badmouth them to co-workers, exposing their issues and calling them a baby. That is disrespectful.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... the average pessimist on here doesnt care for 7's or 8's.... not at all..... one who's so obsessed with looks to the point of hating baldness wouldn't expect any less from his companion that has to be at least a 9...

If baldness doesn't matter, than a 9 shouldn't be a problem. It is said that people often seek a mate who has the qualities they lack. So, it makes sense that a guy who thinks he is ugly from baldness would seek a 9. That is just science.

- - - Updated - - -

Hair doesn't attract chicks.

Absolutely wrong. When ever I see the question asked on a a forum with women, there are very few replies (because the women don't want to appear shallow by answering honestly) or they say they don't do bald. Maybe one or two will say they don't mind, but some people have mental problems.

- - - Updated - - -

For example what about a guy that is bald but has a ripped body and is making a ****e ton of cash? I think in this case many people would overlook his/her baldness and not a single fuk will be given.

The only thing more important to women than looks is money. That's why prostitutes can sleep with all sorts of guys, even bald and ugly ones. It;s because they want the money. If you are rich you can get any woman, but she won't love you or be attracted to you and will probably be cheating on you with a hot guy with hair.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

According to this forum, you can't show weakness even though in both of the above cases it seems neither guy is happy about their hair loss and no bald or balding guy can attract a decent chick and you have to be tall. You also have to be tall and built.

Your preaching to the choir. Nobody but dannyboy or myself will listen. Its great you give these guys advice. This place much like other forums are very negative.

I battle acne which I found depressing despite organics or holistic nutrition. Nothing worked. Then on my bday I had a cystic pimple that led to a face scar. I was depressed. I finally went on accutane but not before I got a few more scars. I was depressed. When I thought it couldn't get any worse a drunk driver hit my dad and sis. My life hasn't been the same.

The truth is, I probably should have seeked counseling. My mom was curled in bed on my sis' bday. I kept checking to to see she was ok. She watches their wedding tape on repeat whichwas ok at 1st but it got depressing after awhile. I could barely handle this and then hairloss started.

I had to busy myself. We have a mortgage and bills. I am the man of the house now. I have responsibility. Before this **** I would be acting like most of these panzies too. I realize how great I had it and have it now. Thanks for the reference. I realize I can't be half a gangster in this life. I am practicing cold approach. I meet new girls. I don't let rejection effect me. I am numb to the pain at this point.

I realize now I just need one girl and the right one at that. Not much luck but I am meeting lots. I get numbers. Many flakes, odd hangout but, its cool. If anyone expects understanding or compassion, you are living a fantasy. You just need to know you are enough and take a chance regardless.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are making and assumption that she doesn't care. Maybe he had hair when she married him and now she is unhappy with him but feels she needs to stay with him for the kid's sake.

They weren't even married before they had the child. The child was under a year old when we saw the child 5 years ago, your telling me he went from nw1 to 6 in 20 months?

Again you prove my point. If she didn't mind it, she wouldn't tell him to shave it off. They have been together 5 years and he probably had hair when she met him. People split up and divorce all the time and when it happens, one person is usually shocked and didn't see it coming, while the other person has been unhappy for a while. You also don't know what what is wrong with her that she settled for him. Did she tell you she was in love with him? When you are in love with someone, you don't badmouth them to co-workers, exposing their issues and calling them a baby. That is disrespectful.

She wasn't bad mouthing him, he was telling him to shave it off cause she doesn't care. He recently shaved it all off and she posted pics on facebook where she said something like 'mates shave their hair when others don't have a choice' they were his bf brothers. Yeah he would have had hair before he meet her and still does but she knows whats going to happen down the track. They live together and are looking to buy a house ... must be something else other than love. You should see some of the post she post on facebook about him, trust me she is in love.

- - - Updated - - -

Your preaching to the choir. Nobody but dannyboy or myself will listen. Its great you give these guys advice. This place much like other forums are very negative.

I battle acne which I found depressing despite organics or holistic nutrition. Nothing worked. Then on my bday I had a cystic pimple that led to a face scar. I was depressed. I finally went on accutane but not before I got a few more scars. I was depressed. When I thought it couldn't get any worse a drunk driver hit my dad and sis. My life hasn't been the same.

The truth is, I probably should have seeked counseling. My mom was curled in bed on my sis' bday. I kept checking to to see she was ok. She watches their wedding tape on repeat whichwas ok at 1st but it got depressing after awhile. I could barely handle this and then hairloss started.

I had to busy myself. We have a mortgage and bills. I am the man of the house now. I have responsibility. Before this **** I would be acting like most of these panzies too. I realize how great I had it and have it now. Thanks for the reference. I realize I can't be half a gangster in this life. I am practicing cold approach. I meet new girls. I don't let rejection effect me. I am numb to the pain at this point.

I realize now I just need one girl and the right one at that. Not much luck but I am meeting lots. I get numbers. Many flakes, odd hangout but, its cool. If anyone expects understanding or compassion, you are living a fantasy. You just need to know you are enough and take a chance regardless.

This is great stuff and I agree fully. I have never lost anyone close so I don't know what that is like.

I would love to tell you guys about my social dramas, but I am trying to turn things around late in my life. Like yourself I only need to find that one girl, hopefully with my recent improvements and DoctorHouse help I am getting closer to fixing all my social f'ups and eventually find a girl.

If your a player and want to **** every girl possible I can see how hair loss would be an issue.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scarred4Life, you say others are making assumptions, then you go off making assumptions yourself. Saying that women who don't mind baldness must have mental problems, that's a pretty darn big assumption don't you think?