Some nice words -> More nice words

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are more than good with English, and your words are very much appreciated.

I will not break the hearts of mountains and trees. Deal?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good advice there, I am caring less what mean people I work with think and say about me.

CCS

Reaction score
beautiful words, IBM. So poetic. But he still needs a girlfriend, even if HE does not care about his hair.

CCS

Reaction score
i did not say just a girlfriend. if i wanted just a girlfriend, i could have 10 right now. of course I want one I like, and so does he. but we don't.

I guess you are saying, "be the water, and be happy with a fat girlfriend."

Why not "be the water, and be happy without a girlfriend"?

or no other luxuries for that matter. Why not move to a big concrete jungle far way from the ocean or mountains, and just be the water there.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for breaking the emo moment with a grammatical question, but this bugs me:

Why "Thy" is only used in poetry? Is that an unwritten law? One of Bryan´s dreaded affectations?? Or is it too beautiful to be used on normal language and has to be reserved for poetry?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
if i wanted just a girlfriend, i could have 10 right now.

at the same time?

and why'd you have to bring up fat again lol? :D hehe What about girls with rosacea? Or girls that have third degree burns? Or girls that have pockmarks or girls that have AIDS? Why is it always about fat this fat that.

But i must disagree a bit . Yes you could find a girl less attractive than you to go out with you. But it will still take effort because you're a guy and she's a girl. You can't just go up to a girl who's way less attractive and say be my girlfriend. You have to get to know them first.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM, I think you got split personalities.

One day you will encourage others to be happy and to try to solve the problems yet on the other days you sounded suicidal.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
IBM, I think you got split personalities.

One day you will encourage others to be happy and to try to solve the problems yet on the other days you sounded suicidal.

Hi, Dr. Phil. Wasn't aware you're on meds and regulating on HairLossTalk.com :) .