Some early success

EliasNJ

Reaction score
I've been on the big three for just over a couple of months and already seeing some success...

The back of my head had a couple of pennie sized areas around my cowlick that had a little diffuse thinning. I had to comb my hair right to cover that up, now those areas are completely covered. Even when my hair is wet and misplaced there are no diffused spots. I could feel with my hand that the back of my head felt thinner then the rest of my head, now I can really feel that it is much thicker back there.

As for my hairline which was the real deal, I was expecting to see new thicker hairs sprout from scratch. However, I took a look today at the 1/4 size hairs near where I had hair in my temples less then a year ago are 4x thicker at the bottom. It is really wierd looking, the bottom 1/2 of my hairs are almost as thick as the rest of the hairs but the top half are really thin hairs. I guess the hairs are thickening up in the same cycle. I noticed about 4-5 hairs like that just outside my hairline.

The best news is my hair certainly hasn't gotten any worse with the treatments. I guess I'm maintaining and should keep what I started for a few years. My goal is to get my hairline back to where it was a couple of years ago, hopefully this is a good sign that I could get there.

Side effects: Erections 120% one week, 80% the next. Although the ups and downs seem to be stabilizing so I guess eventually it will go back to straight normal.

EliasNJ

Reaction score
Oh yeah, another comment to people going through sheds.

I'm still shedding like 3x as much hairs as I did before treatment. In fact my sink used to always be really clean of hairs and was only dirty when someone was over and used it. Since after month number one I now leave a ton of hairs in the sink that requires me to run water to wash it all down afterwards, or the next person who uses the sink might think I washed a cat in it. But my hair still looks better overall then before. In fact the other day I threw some gel and slicked it back and my hair piles up nearly twice as high as it did before. The overall message:

DON'T WORRY ABOUT SHEDS, AS LONG AS YOUR HAIR DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH CHEMO, IT'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT.

In fact be excited like I was when I was going through a shed. It means the stuff is working and your body is saying piss off to the unhealthy hairs.