some advice please guys?

nightlife

Reaction score
ok, ive been on propecia now for about 6-7 months. all is going well, my hairloss has virtually stopped, ive been in and out of about 3 sheds now, all of which expanded the bald patch at my crown but then closed in again after the shed. i think its made my hair better, it seems thicker and stronger.

ive had no sides except one thing....the dreaded drop in libido.

this has become a bit of a problem for me, as my gf thinks ive gone off her which isnt the case, i just dont feel horny anymore. i can get an erection no problem at all, its just the initial desire isnt there.

so, i def want to stay on propecia, but i need to get my libido back!!!

1. would cutting the dose from 1mg a day to 0.5mg make any difference? will i still get results? will it boost my libido?

2. other than zinc, wot other supplements can i use to boost my libido??

thanks guys

G

Yes, many people who experience sides reduce the dosage of finasteride and are successful (less sides). But you have to keep in mind that the results you see on .5 mg may not be as good as on 1 mg. It is up to you to find out whether there is actually a difference.

What is said to boost the libido as well is L-Arginine. You might try this one first. Good Luck on whatever you decide!

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
why experiment when u are getting good results with respect to hair just take libido boosters like Taugenichts suggested and stay on 1mg ---- my 2 cents

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what's taugenichts?