Solxama's great experiment - HRT vs aggressive Androgenic Alopecia

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to my personal thread, where I will document my battle against aggressive hereditary Male Pattern Baldness using HRT.

I have already posted in the Exploring the Hormonal route thread :
(https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-route-hair-life.109288/page-928#post-1994057)

But I will also give a brief introduction to my situation here, as some people may not want to go through the other thread.

Ok, so now a bit about me (some of it is copied from my older introduction in the other thread, so some people might have seen it already) :

I found out about this forum from Reddit and the HRT thread caught my attention, I spent the a week reading most of it, and then joined Hairlosstalk. I am a 24 year old male with a history of aggressive Androgenic Alopecia running in my family, my grandfather was bald in his early 30s, my father even earlier, he became NW7 in his mid 20s.

I started balding at the age of 17, my mom noticed my hair getting thinner and it started shedding a lot. At 18 my temples started receding, and at 20 I was already somewhere between NW2-NW3. At the time I didn't give much thought to it as I was raised in a small town in a pretty conservative country (Eastern Europe) with pretty rigid gender norms, and I thought nothing could be done about it. I was also in a pretty dark place at the time, I had an addiction to horrible fetish p**rn and masturbation, hateful social views, low self esteem (bordering on self hatred) and I was trying to fit in to the ideal masculine male box. All this was caused by my family constantly putting me down and the rigid gender roles and bullying throughout my school years for not fitting into them. (I never liked competitive sports, fighting with other boys, casual sex, partying etc. I also have a pretty feminine body for a male and I am highly sensitive, I cry a lot, get emotional over small things like pretty flowers, cute animals etc.)

All this led me to believe I am worse then others, weak, worthless so I stared escaping into p**rn and masturbation, video games, alcohol. After I finished high school I tried to force myself to fit more into the masculine ideal, I stared lifting, drinking with strangers, hating on gays, trans people, other nationalities, basically I became a typical young male of my country. But that was all fake, I was depressed, I had little real friends, I never had a romantic relationship since even in my darkest days I was repulsed by casual sex, and I could not find anybody who I had true feelings for.

When I was 22 I got into spirituality after a few weird events in my life that set me on a path of introspection that lasted for the next two years. I stopped drinking, cut down the p**rn use and masturbation to zero, admitted to myself that I am not straight (It's pretty complicated but if I had to label myself I would call myself a Panromantic Asexual/Demisexual.), got rid of my hateful views, embraced myself as who I am, not who I was pretending to be. I also changed my lifestyle to a more healthy one. My self esteem went up and everything is getting better. Everything but two things, my balding, and my body ageing, becoming more masculine. Thankfully after my lifestyle changes and natural supplementation my balding has slowed down during the last two years, but it's still bad, currently sitting between NW3-NW4, and it's bothering me a lot, in fact it's ruining my mood all the time. I have come to the conclusion I have some level of dysphoria about these things, it was repressed for years, but now it has resurfaced with a vengeance.

This is why I decided to take this route, and start a regimen some people may consider extreme. Since I changed my lifestyle, I lost a lot of weight, my body is still pretty feminine, and I want to keep it that way as long as I can. After a lot of introspection I came to the conclusion that while I'm probably not fully trans (I have no problem with having male organs, being referred to as a male etc.) [Edit 04.10.21 : This has now changed, I no longer mind and have embraced the term trans] I do not like some masculine body features like body and facial hair, the testosterone fueled sex drive and aggression, and most of all balding. Since my spiritual awakening, I know for a fact that there is more then this life on Earth, and man made concepts like gender roles don't really matter to me any more, so I'm willing to do anything to ease my dysphoria and to get my hair to grow back as fast as possible. I am a bit worried about gyno, but it's a thing I will have to accept, and I hope starting with a high dose of Estrogen will stop it from getting too bad.

Now some information as to my current status, 3 weeks ago I started taking Finasteride 1mg daily, and 10 days ago I moved from my country to my family in the UK, where I can peacefully start HRT. I managed to get my hands on a years supply of Estrogel, and I am awaiting a shipment of a 3 month supply of Bicalutamide. Today my Estrogel arrived, and I have taken my first dose of 4mg, will take another 2mg dose before sleep.

When my regimen is complete it will consist of :
-6mg Estrogel daily, 4mg in the morning and 2mg in the evening. (Lowered dose to 5mg, split it to 3 applications a day, some scrotal.)
-50mg Bicalutamide daily. (Dropped 08.09.21 due to adverse liver reaction.)
-1mg Finasteride daily.

The theory behind this is that the Bica will block my Androgen receptors, Estrogel will raise my E2 levels and lower T, and Fina will block any remaining T from being turned into DHT. If my theory is correct (And I think it is judging by the stories of people who inspired me on here, the biggest inspiration being Bridgeburn) then I should get a large amount of my hair back.

Here are some pictures :

before.png
- Me at 16, before I started balding.

balding start.png
- Me at 17, close to 18. My hairline has started receding.

hairline.pnghairline2.pngIMG_20210823_120754.jpgIMG_20210823_120758.jpg
- The current state of my hairline.

IMG_20210823_120843.jpgIMG_20210823_120848.jpgcrown.pngIMG_20210823_120846.jpg
- The current state of my crown.

I will keep everybody updated as to the progress of my treatment, and I am looking forward to any replies. And if anybody has any questions, I will be happy to answer them :)

Last edited:

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting backstory and treatment approach.

I wish you the best my friend and hope you see results quickly.

If not, then don’t despair. When I started on finasteride I saw no results before the 12 month mark.

What would be of particular interest to me however would be any measures you may find that could mitigate gyno.

I was on estriol for 3 months and have since developed small breasts that have not diminished in size (or pain) even though I ceased estriol more than 3 months ago.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, @RStGeorge !

Yes, I hope to see results quickly too, but I'm willing to wait. I know for sure I'll be doing this regimen for a minimum of a year. After that I will make some modifications, for example maybe switching to E2 injections instead of Gel. Also due to the need to maintain my gains, and my other issues like the strong dislike of some male body features I will probably be staying on HRT for life.

With the gyno thing, I have been reading online that starting with a higher dose of Estrogen can minimize breast growth, that's why I'm starting off with 6mg a day. But even with this some gyno will surely happen, but I hope it's not too bad. In the worst case scenario I might consider getting a surgery in the future, but if it's not too bad I can learn to live with it.

As for your gyno, have you tried any SERMs, like Raloxifene for example?

Oh and one more thing I'm going to do to reduce gyno is try to remain slim, I only weigh 59kg, and if I keep it that way there should not be enough fat for big breast growth.

Last edited:

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah best of luck! This thread is also very interesting to me as I am looking for a similar treatment approach.

I really hope you get little to none unwanted feminization effects, I have seen some swiss/german forums where people used CPA or estrogel and had significant gains with almost no sides but never both at the same time.

Very excited for your future results :)

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah best of luck! This thread is also very interesting to me as I am looking for a similar treatment approach.

I really hope you get little to none unwanted feminization effects, I have seen some swiss/german forums where people used CPA or estrogel and had significant gains with almost no sides but never both at the same time.

Very excited for your future results :)
Thank you!

As for feminization, the only unwanted effect for me is big breast growth, all the other ones I would welcome. Beside saving my hair, my body goals are to become somewhat androgynous. Although I dislike the sexualization surrounding them online, a "Femboy" aesthetic is what I am aiming for. Also I would like to point out it's not about vanity, I would say it's more about the fact that I am naturally feminine in personality and body besides my hair loss, and I would like to embrace that side of me more, as I repressed it for years which caused very bad self esteem and mental health issues.

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you!

As for feminization, the only unwanted effect for me is big breast growth, all the other ones I would welcome. Beside saving my hair, my body goals are to become somewhat androgynous. Although I dislike the sexualization surrounding them online, a "Femboy" aesthetic is what I am aiming for. Also I would like to point out it's not about vanity, I would say it's more about the fact that I am naturally feminine in personality and body besides my hair loss, and I would like to embrace that side of me more, as I repressed it for years which caused very bad self esteem and mental health issues.

Yeah I feel you. You are lucky then, I am personally going for something more like John Snow from game of thrones haha... So loosing my bread or becoming unable to grow muscle would be something negative.

I think that masculinity can be maintained with protocols similar to yours minus the bica.

I will soon make a thread with a regimen that includes something like a low dose of estrogel, CB 03 01, topical Oh-Flut, and dutasteride mesotherapy as the main ingredients. If that doesn't work I will follow the steps of the great elton john and and Sylvester Stallone and get a nice rug haha.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you. You are lucky then, I am personally going for something more like John Snow from game of thrones haha... So loosing my bread or becoming unable to grow muscle would be something negative.

I think that masculinity can be maintained with protocols similar to yours minus the bica.

I will soon make a thread with a regimen that includes something like a low dose of estrogel, CB 03 01, topical Oh-Flut, and dutasteride mesotherapy as the main ingredients. If that doesn't work I will follow the steps of the great elton john and and Sylvester Stallone and get a nice rug haha.
I just looked up the character online, so I get you want to look a bit like a Medieval king or warrior.

And yes, surely masculinity can be maintained judging by the experiences of others on this forum, this thread being a prime example, to be honest maybe it can even be maintained with small doses of Anti Androgens that won't fully nuke your T levels. Actually Bica for example does not lower T levels, it only blocks Androgen Receptors. This means that without a large enough dose of E2 it should not hurt masculinity too much.

For me, Bica was my first choice due to it having the least side effects, but then I started seriously considering low dose CPA. The problem is CPA is out of stock in 90% of online pharmacies, and the ones that do have it either don't seem legit, or the delivery times to the UK are huge, going into the territory of 4-6 weeks. So in the end I went with my original idea and ordered Bica.

I am looking forward to seeing your thread, and I really do believe everything will work out for you, and you won't have to use any wigs or hair systems. :)

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting backstory and treatment approach.

I wish you the best my friend and hope you see results quickly.

If not, then don’t despair. When I started on finasteride I saw no results before the 12 month mark.

What would be of particular interest to me however would be any measures you may find that could mitigate gyno.

I was on estriol for 3 months and have since developed small breasts that have not diminished in size (or pain) even though I ceased estriol more than 3 months ago.
Sorry for you but I have tried to warn about that over and over. People conjecture about metabolites and receptors and it seems to have zero relevance to binary phrases such as hair growth/no hair growth or breast tissue growth/no breast tissue growth. It still might dissipate and losing weight might permanently reduce it even if you go back up in weight. In actuality, estriol growth is likely to occur more easily than with estradiol which I preach about often as well. Tiny amounts of estrogens, regardless of T levels, can start breast growth immediately and the lower the amount the more that this effect occurs most likely in alignment of cis-female's rising E2 levels as they go through puberty. Estrogen sees every single XY apparently as a girl basically at the 12 year old stage. Pediatricians have warned if not proven via consensus that less estrogen starting out means better chances at cis-female type breast growth which I have clearly experienced as I sought hair regrowth for years using low-dose amounts. Only when I sailed way way above 200/pg/ml did I see hair improvement and then thickening, increased anagen and now regrowth where completely unobscured in the temples. I microneedled the whole time though so that might have pushed me over the top into temple regrowth which Bridge lacked when he was still on here.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just looked up the character online, so I get you want to look a bit like a Medieval king or warrior.

And yes, surely masculinity can be maintained judging by the experiences of others on this forum, this thread being a prime example, to be honest maybe it can even be maintained with small doses of Anti Androgens that won't fully nuke your T levels. Actually Bica for example does not lower T levels, it only blocks Androgen Receptors. This means that without a large enough dose of E2 it should not hurt masculinity too much.

For me, Bica was my first choice due to it having the least side effects, but then I started seriously considering low dose CPA. The problem is CPA is out of stock in 90% of online pharmacies, and the ones that do have it either don't seem legit, or the delivery times to the UK are huge, going into the territory of 4-6 weeks. So in the end I went with my original idea and ordered Bica.

I am looking forward to seeing your thread, and I really do believe everything will work out for you, and you won't have to use any wigs or hair systems. :)
Will is being seen still more so as male compared to Janey who always is viewed as female meaning Janey wears a wig. So I wouldn't worry too much about this. There are many factors. Bridge and I probably had roughly the same degree of facial feminization, regrowth and he had significant beard reduction which I have not had and this might be quite relevant. I have removed my beard and that has been associated temporally with great hair improvements. Bridge still looks male, just remarkably young and that seems to be Will's situation. Makeup, Jewelry, nails, earrings are all likely to make huge differences for androgynous looking XY's. Janey's hair covers her earrings though so she stopped wearing them.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will is being seen still more so as male compared to Janey who always is viewed as female meaning Janey wears a wig. So I wouldn't worry too much about this. There are many factors. Bridge and I probably had roughly the same degree of facial feminization, regrowth and he had significant beard reduction which I have not had and this might be quite relevant. I have removed my beard and that has been associated temporally with great hair improvements. Bridge still looks male, just remarkably young and that seems to be Will's situation. Makeup, Jewelry, nails, earrings are all likely to make huge differences for androgynous looking XY's. Janey's hair covers her earrings though so she stopped wearing them.
By the way, your speech seems entirely unencumbered by Slavic syntax when you write in English and I think thats shows near native fluency because Russians who move here seems to struggle greatly with plurals and articles and third person singular conjugations and the omission of the verb "to be". I throw no stones since I avoided Slavic tongues based upon the widespread failure to follow all Western European nations but Germany in terms of eliminating almost all of the case systems from their proto versions. The lack of connection with Western mythological equivalents and to, I believe like English, not to use some form of Dyeus Pater as the one God or chief god is interesting with the Southern Indo-Europeans appearing to use some form of Dyeus with either a J or a D for the initial sound. Linguistically much or all of the differences can be reconstructed from proto-Indo-European. The linguistic aspects of empire building are also quite interesting in terms of pidgin creations like Anglo/French/Danish in England which is when all of the cases disappeared more or less without anyone noticing. Latin lost almost all cases. Only English and almost Dutch and Scandinavian got rid of gender related to articles and completely ditched conjugations that vary for regular verbs among the unstudied element meaning they use the logically consistent "he go" over "he goes". They also often use double negatives like early Modern English some times did.

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting insights @JaneyElizabeth , and they seem to be in line to what I am thinking. I don't want to attack anybody, but it seems like a lot of men believe taking Estrogen is going to quickly turn them into a girl. Yes, it's not for everyone, and it does hurt your masculinity, even in small amounts, minimally, but still. But having said that, it will not turn anybody in to a girl if they don't want to be a girl.

I think a lot of men seem to be pretty insecure in their masculinity, thinking that even a small amount of feminine features will make them less male, maybe it has something to do with patriarchal and/or macho culture in male spaces. I don't really understand that mindset, like who wouldn't want to have better skin and look more youthful? But to each their own as they say, these are only my loose thoughts, and I don't aim to offend anybody.

By the way, your speech seems entirely unencumbered by Slavic syntax when you write in English and I think thats shows near native fluency because Russians who move here seems to struggle greatly with plurals and articles and third person singular conjugations and the omission of the verb "to be".
Well I was taught English by the UK part of the family since I was a kid, then I kept coming to the UK every year for holidays and stuff. I even lived here for a few years as a child with my mum, but she decided to go back to my country as she didn't really like it here, and she took me back with her. If you heard me speaking you would never guess I am Eastern European, I literally have a British English accent, London one to be more precise.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting insights @JaneyElizabeth , and they seem to be in line to what I am thinking. I don't want to attack anybody, but it seems like a lot of men believe taking Estrogen is going to quickly turn them into a girl. Yes, it's not for everyone, and it does hurt your masculinity, minimally in small amounts but still. But having said that, it will not turn anybody in to a girl if they don't want to be a girl.

I think a lot of men seem to be pretty insecure in their masculinity, thinking that even a small amount of feminine features will make them less male, maybe it has something to do with patriarchal and/or macho culture in male spaces. I don't really understand that mindset, like who wouldn't want to have better skin and look more youthful? But to each their own as they say, these are only my loose thoughts, and I don't aim to offend anybody.

Well I was taught English by the UK part of the family since I was a kid, then I kept coming to the UK every year for holidays and stuff. I even lived here for a few years as a child with my mum, but she decided to go back to my country as she didn't really like it here, and she took me back with her. If you heard me speaking you would never guess I am Eastern European, I literally have a British English accent, London one to be more precise.
Explain if you know, the difference between "me" and "my" in British English. People trying sometimes to be Cockney use the pronunciation of "me" in place of the pronunciation of "my". Lennon used to do it but McCartney emphasized that his accent was very close to sounding American in several ways and that was true of all four with no-trap-bath split. That's why without study or much time spent there, Americans can't be taken as natives because we don't have the trap-bath split and Liverpool appears to have that now and Liverpool is becoming non-rhotic like the largest East coast ports in the U.S. and some southern port cities but nowhere else except often Blacks everywhere. Originally most or all English was rhotic and still is in Ireland, Scotland and Canada.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Explain if you know, the difference between "me" and "my" in British English. People trying sometimes to be Cockney use the pronunciation of "me" in place of the pronunciation of "my". Lennon used to do it but McCartney emphasized that his accent was very close to sounding American in several ways and that was true of all four with no-trap-bath split. That's why without study or much time spent there, Americans can't be taken as natives because we don't have the trap-bath split and Liverpool appears to have that now and Liverpool is becoming non-rhotic like the largest East coast ports in the U.S. and some southern port cities but nowhere else except often Blacks everywhere. Originally most or all English was rhotic and still is in Ireland, Scotland and Canada.
The "me" and "my" thing is just a pronunciation thing in Cockney, most British English users correctly speak "me" and "my". The people who switch them around do it because generally in Cockney the "e" and "y" sounds are very similar. My accent is not really Cockney mind you, it's more of a general London one, used more in Western and Central London, it is a bit of a mix between classic British English with some posh elements. My UK part of the family still has origins in my Eastern European country, they simply were forced to move during WWII and never returned after the war, so as years went by, they simply adopted the British way of life. As they were immigrants, they adopted what they thought was the best English accent. Even the part that lives in Wales still uses this accent, as they simply moved there later from England.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting insights @JaneyElizabeth , and they seem to be in line to what I am thinking. I don't want to attack anybody, but it seems like a lot of men believe taking Estrogen is going to quickly turn them into a girl. Yes, it's not for everyone, and it does hurt your masculinity, minimally in small amounts but still. But having said that, it will not turn anybody in to a girl if they don't want to be a girl.

I am discussing the religious aspects with Caillou, a remarkably eloquent defender of Islam related to eunuchs and using HRT to reduce suicide or endocrine disorders unlinked to any sexual preference changes psychologically or for divorced people or married people, no changes in desire of sexual partners. Bridge had it all organized psychologically far more than I do and KCMB shows the benefits of early expression of both transgender/androphilic attraction. Basically this means that she is far more secure than pretty much everyone except Bridge who handled the issues of preference and function with aplomb. I have a huge regard for his intelligence and the literature he chose to rely on to me shows extreme knowledge of baldness and MtF HRT and his choice of forum and how it seemed even after the fact that people were waiting around for his new pics. KCMB has one pic that explains her acquisition of beautiful hair and that pic is really important in terms of showing what I emphasize. Her hair is far more lovely and nice than it was before transition even though it was great hair in a male context but you can clearly see texture differences and presumably anagen increased. SRS might improve both hair outcomes and breast outcomes so that is something favoring SRS candidates which I now am cleared for, i.e., met the standards of three doctors or therapists approving in writing and living for 12 to 18 months as a "female" with full coverage should I choose versus intact MtF's who strangely enough seem to be greatly in demand because they/we are intact. Sissy sites have exploded the last six years along with sissy hypnosis sites which are really bizarre. A couple of clicks on related links brings them right up. You now also have to set your browser to an older Reddit standard to view unobscured pictures to see transitions pics which also inform me a little related to use of syringes and low dose versus high dose.

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am discussing the religious aspects with Caillou, a remarkably eloquent defender of Islam related to eunuchs and using HRT to reduce suicide or endocrine disorders unlinked to any sexual preference changes psychologically or for divorced people or married people, no changes in desire of sexual partners. Bridge had it all organized psychologically far more than I do and KCMB shows the benefits of early expression of both transgender/androphilic attraction. Basically this means that she is far more secure than pretty much everyone except Bridge who handle the issues of preference and function with aplomb. I have a huge regard for his intelligence and his choice of forum and how it seemed even after the fact that people were waiting around for his new pics. KCMB has one pic that explains her acquisition of beautiful hair and that pic is really important in terms of showing what I emphasize. Her hair is far more lovely and nice than it was before transition even though it was great hair in a male context but you can clearly see texture differences and presumably anagen increased. SRS might improve both hair outcomes and breast outcomes so that is something favoring SRS candidates which I now am with full coverage should I choose versus intact MtF's who strangely enough seem to be greatly in demand because they/we are intact. Sissy sites have exploded the last six years along with sissy hypnosis sites which are really bizarre. A couple of clicks on related links brings them right up. You now also have to set your browser to an older Reddit standard to view unobscured pictures to see transitions pics which also inform me a little related to use of syringes and low dose versus high dose.
I believe that I also have my psychology in check, It took me 2 years to resolve all my mental health issues that stemmed from repressing my real self, so I believe that I'm ready for any and all mental effects HRT throws at me. But If it does go out of control mentally, then so be it. I believe that life is not so much about identity or social position, but more about what we experience. And taking female hormones as a male is simply another experience in life, most of the effects of which I am looking forward too. That's why I called this my great experiment, it's not only in the hair context, but also in the context of easing my dysphoria over some male body features, and also more broadly of it being a body modification that could effect every part of my being, both mental and physical.

Lol, I would never go as far as SRS for hair, that's too extreme even for me. But maybe I would consider a Orchie as a last resort if everything absolutely failed, but that's like something I don't want to even think about at this point.

As for Sissy stuff, I think it also has a lot to do with the macho stuff and rigid gender roles men are taught. Becoming a girl is something of a forbidden fruit to a lot of men, and as we all know forbidden fruit tastes the best, it's a very well researched psychological phenomenon.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "me" and "my" thing is just a pronunciation thing in Cockney, most British English users correctly speak "me" and "my". The people who switch them around do it because generally in Cockney the "e" and "y" sounds are very similar. My accent is not really Cockney mind you, it's more of a general London one, used more in Western and Central London, it is a bit of a mix between classic British English with some posh elements. My UK part of the family still has origins in my Eastern European country, they simply were forced to move during WWII and never returned after the war, so as years went by, they simply adopted the British way of life. As they were immigrants, they adopted what they thought was the best English accent. Even the part that lives in Wales still uses this accent, as they simply moved there later from England.
That explains some things in Pygmalion/My Fair Lady. My Fair Lady made clear indeed that Brits do not all speak on a higher level than Americans. The pronunciation of "rain in Spain" is entirely unknown in the U.S. and it sort of seems very strange to my ears. I understand about the vowel shift also explaining many pronunciation differences. The Brits forgot to cable us that they were having a vowel shift and we missed the party completely.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That explains some things in Pygmalion/My Fair Lady. My Fair Lady made clear indeed that Brits do not all speak on a higher level than Americans. The pronunciation of "rain in Spain" is entirely unknown in the U.S. and it sort of seems very strange to my ears. I understand about the vowel shift also explaining many pronunciation differences. The Brits forgot to cable us that they were having a vowel shift and we missed the party completely.
I'm generally good with accents, I got some online friends from the US who I play games with, and sometimes when somebody new joins us, I do a American accent to screw with them, and most of the time they also think I am American. So I can also pass as a American if I want lol. A somewhat rare ability for somebody who uses British English.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that I also have my psychology in check, It took me 2 years to resolve all my mental health issues that stemmed from repressing my real self, so I believe that I'm ready for any and all mental effects HRT throws at me. But If it does go out of control mentally, then so be it. I believe that life is not so much about identity or social position, but more about what we experience. And taking female hormones as a male is simply another experience in life, most of the effects of which I am looking forward too. That's why I called this my great experiment, it's not only in the hair context, but also in the context of easing my dysphoria over some male body features, and also more broadly of it being a body modification that could effect every part of my being, both mental and physical.

Lol, I would never go as far as SRS for hair, that's too extreme even for me. But maybe I would consider a Orchie as a last resort if everything absolutely failed, but that's like something I don't want to even think about at this point.

As for Sissy stuff, I think it also has a lot to do with the macho stuff and rigid gender roles men are taught. Becoming a girl is something of a forbidden fruit to a lot of men, and as we all know forbidden fruit tastes the best, it's a very well researched psychological phenomenon.
With the backdoor pathway being of uncertain probabilistic occurrence, castration is not a guarantee to lock hair restoration in but as a practical matter it would and with estrogen supplementation it is always likely to lock in hair gains.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm generally good with accents, I got some online friends from the US who I play games with, and sometimes when somebody new joins us, I do a American accent to screw with them, and most of the time they also think I am American. So I can also pass as a American if I want lol. A somewhat rare ability for somebody who uses British English.
How easily can Slavs impersonate others? Border control captures Canadian and American crosser by asking little known language facts like how to pronounce "Z" or how to spell "color" which most Americans are unlikely to know that Canadians use a "U" along with everybody else in the white chartered nations as colonies and not possessions. It's usually Zed in English and French both and something close to "zeta" in the other Romance languages which is linguistically consistent with British use. Anglo or Law French eliminates all gender and uses only "le" as definite article hence Le Morte d'Arthur, versus la mort.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the backdoor pathway being of uncertain probabilistic occurrence, castration is not a guarantee to lock hair restoration in but as a practical matter it would and with estrogen supplementation it is always likely to lock in hair gains.
Like I said, last resort thing, that I want to forget that I ever mentioned or thought about. I really really hope it never comes to that, and I firmly believe it won't and HRT for life will be enough for me to have a happy future full of hair.

As for Slavs impersonating others, they usually can with little effort impersonate other Slavic nationalities, but not non Slavic ones. Most Slavs here in the UK speak English so badly that it's not even funny, just sad. A lot of them also don't want to learn more then the basics, and consider themselves better then British people, as they see Britons as lazy and weak. The biggest offender is the Polish community in the UK, who literally behave like they own this place and insult and make fun out of British people. Very disgraceful behaviour for guests if you ask me. Infact this behaviour made Britons hate Eastern Europeans and was a big reason for people voting for the UK to leave the EU. My family who stayed here after WWII were more sensible then most Eastern Europeans and actually made a effort to fit in and understand the British mentality, so they were accepted and they integrated into British society.

Last edited: